A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, i know ur a fan of Harpers.. I woulden't mind em in the 6th or 7th either.. I like that TJ Moe as a late rd pick to possibly take a spot for Hixon and Barden if they don't come back.. Hes had shoddy QB play most of his career, outside of Blaine Gabbert, and reminds me of a mix of Stokley, Edelman, and Welker.. Can mix it up outside or in slot, is slippery after the catch, plays a gritty style of football, fights for yards...etc Just strikes me as a "football" player... I think he could be a versatile depth WR for someone, and make a GM look good as a later rd pick... He seems to have at least solid speed as well..
    Former NFL scout Bryan Broaddus said Missouri WR T.J. Moe "might be a hard guy to get rid of if you brought him on your squad."

Moe has "dependable hands and does a solid job of getting open," writes broaddus, who project him to the slot. "Really has more quickness than true speed. He is not afraid of running routes inside but can also work along the sidelines." This all reads a lot like a Danny Amendola scouting report.

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
      Former NFL scout Bryan Broaddus said Missouri WR T.J. Moe "might be a hard guy to get rid of if you brought him on your squad."

Moe has "dependable hands and does a solid job of getting open," writes broaddus, who project him to the slot. "Really has more quickness than true speed. He is not afraid of running routes inside but can also work along the sidelines." This all reads a lot like a Danny Amendola scouting report.
      yup, basically what i said.. If u look at his numbers in 2010, when he had Gabbert, he had 90plus catches, 1000yrds..etc His productions fell off since mizzo's had no type of throwing QB over past couple seasons.. Hes the type of guy who has great spring, makes the team in the preseason and then before long, he gets a shot and right away, ELI and him show good repoire...

Comment

• Alabama Olineman vs ND put this up last night

Most of u guys know but Warmack is the LG ,Fluker RT, Jones Center

Comment

• Here Sportzfan I know u asked for this
          Earl Wolff vs Clemson

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            Here Sportzfan I know u asked for this
            Earl Wolff vs Clemson
            Wow, i asked for this one awhile ago.. He was one of my earliest sleepers.. Good all around game for this kid.. I believe he was team capatain for NC State as well(could be wrong).. Not only physical against the run, but can cover really well..

Comment

Wow, i asked for this one awhile ago.. He was one of my earliest sleepers.. Good all around game for this kid.. I believe he was team capatain for NC State as well(could be wrong).. Not only physical against the run, but can cover really well..
              Remember anyone else U requested

Comment

Remember anyone else U requested
                I rememeber asking for Darius Slay a few times awhile back..

Comment

I rememeber asking for Darius Slay a few times awhile back..
                  Oh they just put 4 games up of him
                  LSU and A&M

Alabama AUburn

If u guys happen to see any of my videos shut down let me know the Big 10 has been messing with us. Aaron contacted someone from them hoping to sort it out. They shut down the Simon vs Wisconsin video that he had 4 sacks and an Alex Carder video 2

Comment

• Walterfootball's latest 4 round mock:

1 - Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia
                    2 - Datone Jones, DE UCLA
                    3 - Brennan Williams, OT UNC
                    4 - Will Davis, CB Utah State

Comment

• Somebody had Maponga in 1 of their Mock drafts just put this video up.. I need to look at his 2011 tape as this year he had a foot injury. I do like what I see could be a mid round Nickel rusher. Looks like Osi with that towel hanging off him

Comment

Somebody had Maponga in 1 of their Mock drafts just put this video up.. I need to look at his 2011 tape as this year he had a foot injury. I do like what I see could be a mid round Nickel rusher. Looks like Osi with that towel hanging off him

That was me.. Had em as our 5th i believe? Can't go wrong with a upside pass rusher with a high motor in the mid rds...

Comment

Upside has a lot to do with it. Floyd isnt even 21. Short is more than 3 years older than Floyd. Short is a 3 Down tackle can play both spots but I do agree with scouts who say he takes plays off. Its hard to compare him to a guy like Richardson who is a single gap only, traditional 3 Tech. They are nowhere near the same player. Short doesnt have the quick twitch gap shooting ability of Richardson. Richardson wont be the run defender like Short and is the more limited player scheme wise. Scouts just gravitate towards the gap shooters before the well rounded guys like Short.
                          Red, since you watch so much tape I'm wondering which of these three guys- Richardson, Floyd, Short- you'd most like to see the NYG draft in the first. Or, if there is another DT you have your eye on in later rounds...

Comment

• Originally posted by born blue View Post
                            Red, since you watch so much tape I'm wondering which of these three guys- Richardson, Floyd, Short- you'd most like to see the NYG draft in the first. Or, if there is another DT you have your eye on in later rounds...
                            Richardson for now. Im going through some FLorida tonight to look at Floyd. Now that the Giants need a DT im going to do a lot more on all 3 of these guys. I havent watched much of Short either need to cut some more games of him. I didnt really expect Canty to be cut. i thought they would go 1 more season and try to work Austin in to take his spot.

Comment

• Kyle Long seems to be a hot name all of sudden. Same thing happened with Casy Matthews whats with Oregon and getting the less talented Siblings
                              Anyway I cut this today
                              Kyle Long Oregon Left Guard vs USC 2012

Comment

• What do you guys think of DE Armonty Bryant? He's 6'5 265 85inch wing span, school record in sacks and has drawn comparisons to Demarcus Ware.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPxEfFmRESg

Major draw backs are obviously the small school, and also he was arrested for selling drugs on Campus. He will be at the combine though, and I'm interested to see how he stacks up physically with the comp

Comment

Working...
                                X