A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
    What do you guys think of DE Armonty Bryant? He's 6'5 265 85inch wing span, school record in sacks and has drawn comparisons to Demarcus Ware.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPxEfFmRESg

Major draw backs are obviously the small school, and also he was arrested for selling drugs on Campus. He will be at the combine though, and I'm interested to see how he stacks up physically with the comp
    He was selling weed during practice during water breaks to under cover cops .Whats funny about this guy is I saw this story during the season and didnt realize he was any good. He had a good Texas vs Nation game and boom a lot of people are looking into him.

Actually has a nice Repertoire of pass rush moves which u dont expect for a player at his level.I will see if i can get some full game tapes . Adrian Hamilton who was an UFA by the Cowboys and ended up a Raven had some hype like this but he wasnt invited to the combine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      Richardson for now. Im going through some FLorida tonight to look at Floyd. Now that the Giants need a DT im going to do a lot more on all 3 of these guys. I havent watched much of Short either need to cut some more games of him. I didnt really expect Canty to be cut. i thought they would go 1 more season and try to work Austin in to take his spot.
      Watch Kawaan Short closeley and u will fall in love with him as a prospect.. Theres a tad bit of a production slump at one point for a couple to few games but overall, he was pretty consistent and really did abuse quite a few interior lineman this yr.. He played really well against my Irish... Definetly has a young freddy robbins feel to em....

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Watch Kawaan Short closeley and u will fall in love with him as a prospect.. Theres a tad bit of a production slump at one point for a couple to few games but overall, he was pretty consistent and really did abuse quite a few interior lineman this yr.. He played really well against my Irish... Definetly has a young freddy robbins feel to em....
        He would help the run defense more than the other 2

Comment

He would help the run defense more than the other 2
          And he'll get more then enough pressure.. Hes a 5-6 sack a season guy , and he has a tendency to block kicks, which he did 4times this past season!

Comment

• Giants 101‏@Giants_101

Mel Kiper says #Giants may target a tight end in the first round of the NFL Draft. #nyg

I wil be fing pissed if we pick a TE

Comment

• U guys think I should make seperate Film pages by position? Would that be easier

Comment

U guys think I should make seperate Film pages by position? Would that be easier
                Probably would..

Comment

That was me.. Had em as our 5th i believe? Can't go wrong with a upside pass rusher with a high motor in the mid rds...
                  I could see Reese sneakily grab Maponga in the 4th-5th range and get a steal.. The guys explosive and isn't simply a bull rusher.. Hes got some finesse to his game, and the measurables stack up at 6ft 2in 260plus lb's.. I like he knows how to use the spin move as well as using his explosion to go right around blockers..

Comment

I could see Reese sneakily grab Maponga in the 4th-5th range and get a steal.. The guys explosive and isn't simply a bull rusher.. Hes got some finesse to his game, and the measurables stack up at 6ft 2in 260plus lb's.. I like he knows how to use the spin move as well as using his explosion to go right around blockers..
                    He had a big sophomore season with 9 sacks and 13.5 TFL's but had some injuries last season that clearly effected his production. Had this guy returned for his senior season and regained his sophomore form your looking at minimum late second rounder. So ya, I think you nailed it, late 4th seems like the right place on gambling on the potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                      He had a big sophomore season with 9 sacks and 13.5 TFL's but had some injuries last season that clearly effected his production. Had this guy returned for his senior season and regained his sophomore form your looking at minimum late second rounder. So ya, I think you nailed it, late 4th seems like the right place on gambling on the potential.
                      Devonte Fields stole his thunder this season that kid is explosive. I still like Maponga Im going to cut some 2011 games of him to get a better read. I think he has some skills u like to see from an edge rusher

Comment

Devonte Fields stole his thunder this season that kid is explosive. I still like Maponga Im going to cut some 2011 games of him to get a better read. I think he has some skills u like to see from an edge rusher
                        As i said before, he'd be more/less replacing OSI, as hes in that mold more so then Justin Tuck.. They mentioned his foot injury a few times in that video, which i'm sure slowed him this past yr.. Either way, JUICE put up his SOPHMORE numbers, and there very impressive, and he clearly has a solid array of pass rush moves and the explosion, so theres stuff to work with, indeed...

Comment

As i said before, he'd be more/less replacing OSI, as hes in that mold more so then Justin Tuck.. They mentioned his foot injury a few times in that video, which i'm sure slowed him this past yr.. Either way, JUICE put up his SOPHMORE numbers, and there very impressive, and he clearly has a solid array of pass rush moves and the explosion, so theres stuff to work with, indeed...
                          About the same size as Osi he looks a little like him with that towel hanging off his side

Comment

• What do u guys think about this as a logo for the site im putting together I have to clean it up some still

Comment

• ^^ dope

Comment

• [QUOTE=Carter.525;685670]^^ dope[/QUOTE Its part of the banner got some pics cut up of some CLowney, Tuitt, Bridgewater,Deanthony Thoams that are going to be around it.
                                Ive been procrastinating on building it. Almost got the format down for the film pages

Comment

Working...
                                X