Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    no comments on Walter Stewart i think he is an interesting player.Guy is quick as hell of the edge
    OH, i'm totally in agreement.. We spoke on him before and i'm just as intrigued as u are...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      I like Logan Ryan.. Good speed measurables, and alot of expierence in man, makes a bunch of plays on the ball..etc AJ Klein is pretty much ur usual around teh ball, hustles all the time, leadership qualities, makes big plays in big moments type LB.. Hes a Glue guy, and someone who will make a team and be in the league a very long time... Better against the run, but can make a big play here and there against the pass..
      Makes a lot of plays on the ball but gets targeted a lot 2. Kinda like TT who has a lot of PD's and picks but gets thrown at 150 times a season

      Comment


      • Closing in on my 1000th NFL Draft video. Should hit it next month. It will be Jadevon Clowney vs Vanderbilt,Kentucky,LSU,Clemson 2012 and 2011 Nebraska,Georgia. Possible I may add more but thats a 40 minute video dont know how much longer I want to make it.

        Comment


        • Scott Piloli former GM Top 10 pick mock for anyone that cares.Dont know why he cant do a full round

          1. KC - Luke Joeckel OT
          2. JAX - DeMarcus Milliner CB
          3. OAK - Sharrif Floyd DT
          4. PHI - Chance Warmack G
          5. DET - Damontre Moore DE
          6. CLE - Jarvis Jones OLB
          7. ARZ - Eric Fisher OT
          8. BUF - Bjoern Werner DE
          9. NYJ - Cordarrelle Patterson WR
          10. TEN - Kenny Vaccaro S

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            Scott Piloli former GM Top 10 pick mock for anyone that cares.Dont know why he cant do a full round

            1. KC - Luke Joeckel OT
            2. JAX - DeMarcus Milliner CB
            3. OAK - Sharrif Floyd DT
            4. PHI - Chance Warmack G
            5. DET - Damontre Moore DE
            6. CLE - Jarvis Jones OLB
            7. ARZ - Eric Fisher OT
            8. BUF - Bjoern Werner DE
            9. NYJ - Cordarrelle Patterson WR
            10. TEN - Kenny Vaccaro S
            I know its the "cool" thing to go on a limb and make a statement with your mock for some of these guys, but Milliner as the 2nd overall pick? I'd be hard pressed to say hes the sure fire best CB in this draft by a landslide, let alone the 2nd overall pick.. Patterson in top 10??lol Shariff Floyd number 3? No way!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              I know its the "cool" thing to go on a limb and make a statement with your mock for some of these guys, but Milliner as the 2nd overall pick? I'd be hard pressed to say hes the sure fire best CB in this draft by a landslide, let alone the 2nd overall pick.. Patterson in top 10??lol Shariff Floyd number 3? No way!
              This is a terrible draft at the top somebody needs to go high

              Comment


              • could jarvis jones fall out of the 1st round? I wouldn't touch that kid with a 10 foot poll in the first.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                  could jarvis jones fall out of the 1st round? I wouldn't touch that kid with a 10 foot poll in the first.


                  Ive been saying for months that he could fall to the third or later. But all it takes is for one team to be confident with his medical.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    Ive been saying for months that he could fall to the third or later. But all it takes is for one team to be confident with his medical.
                    I am with ya slip, spinal stenosis and now the neck problem creeping back up? maybe he should consider not playing football, he is taking a huge gamble on his health.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                      I am with ya slip, spinal stenosis and now the neck problem creeping back up? maybe he should consider not playing football, he is taking a huge gamble on his health.
                      He is to competitive and to close to making good money to quit now. Im wondering if Walter Stewart decides to play. walked away in the middle of the year but he is an explosive pass rushing LB

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                        I'd be hard pressed to say hes the sure fire best CB in this draft by a landslide, let alone the 2nd overall pick..
                        I'll say it for you then, Milliner is the sure fire best CB in this draft and it's really not even close. I don't know about 2 overall, but top 10 pick without a doubt.

                        Comment


                        • Walterfootball's latest mock:

                          1st- Demontre Moore, DE Texas A&M
                          2nd- Bennie Logan, DT LSU
                          3rd- Khaseem Greene, LB Rutgers
                          4th- Dwayne Gratz, CB UConn

                          I'll take it.. round 5 & 6 though needs to be O-line..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by heavyhitter View Post
                            I'll say it for you then, Milliner is the sure fire best CB in this draft and it's really not even close. I don't know about 2 overall, but top 10 pick without a doubt.
                            Go ahead, we'll see down the line.. I think Darius Slay, Xavier Rhodes, Desmond Trufant, Jamar Taylor , and maybe Jonathan Banks are all pretty close and maybe a couple better.. I would not take Millner untill 10-16th...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                              Walterfootball's latest mock:

                              1st- Demontre Moore, DE Texas A&M
                              2nd- Bennie Logan, DT LSU
                              3rd- Khaseem Greene, LB Rutgers
                              4th- Dwayne Gratz, CB UConn

                              I'll take it.. round 5 & 6 though needs to be O-line..
                              I love that draft, with Moore being insane value and Greene is one of my fave players in this entire draft, and Logan has upside and potential to be a interior pass rush which we need with Austin being a bum so far... Instead of Gratz, i'd take either Alvin Bailey, JC Tretter, Brian Winters, Gavin Escobar, Travis Kelce, or Knile Davis(huge value if combine is showing hes healthy and back to 2010 form)....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                                Walterfootball's latest mock:

                                1st- Demontre Moore, DE Texas A&M
                                2nd- Bennie Logan, DT LSU
                                3rd- Khaseem Greene, LB Rutgers
                                4th- Dwayne Gratz, CB UConn

                                I'll take it.. round 5 & 6 though needs to be O-line..

                                Moore scares the heck out of me. More than any other 1st round pass rusher.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X