A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He is really overrated and this is coming from the guy who insisted he was underrated when his teammate Porter was in the top 10 in Mocks in May.Moore is a good player but he belongs in the 20's. I seriously dont know how he got up that high in these Mock drafts because most of the people I converse with on Twitter never were that high on him.
    n

not a big fan of either guy. datone jones just isn't enough value to be taken in the 1st at 19, somebody with a higher profile will probably fall.. moore is ok but not a top 10 10 pick as he was being mocked..

Comment

• U know what I thinks crazy, Ryan Nassib. NFPost has Nassib as the #1 prospect in the draft. I just dont see it all. I underrated him at the beginning of the year but I still dont see a first round prospect let alone the #1 prospect in the draft

Comment

U know what I thinks crazy, Ryan Nassib. NFPost has Nassib as the #1 prospect in the draft. I just dont see it all. I underrated him at the beginning of the year but I still dont see a first round prospect let alone the #1 prospect in the draft
        You see, you just don't get how the NFL works.Please, allow me to explain.
        Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

• Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
          You see, you just don't get how the NFL works.Please, allow me to explain.
          No thanks. U can keep your knowledge to yourself

Comment

No thanks. U can keep your knowledge to yourself
            Im a little surprised but OK then.
            Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

• Redeye, what is that statline you have for our defensive play with and without kp?

Comment

He is really overrated and this is coming from the guy who insisted he was underrated when his teammate Porter was in the top 10 in Mocks in May.Moore is a good player but he belongs in the 20's. I seriously dont know how he got up that high in these Mock drafts because most of the people I converse with on Twitter never were that high on him.
                2NFL Scouts that Waltfootball talked to at the Sr Bowl both thought Walt Football had him pegged right as a top 10player.. He might not be top 10, but hes a bargain at pick 19.. Versatile defenders that can rush the passer, and also have a motor like his, are tough to come by.. He gets it done where it counts most, and thats on the field... I'd rather Werner fall to us, but Moore would be a great pickup at 19... Instinctive, long lean pass rusher with a solid burst off the snap and room to add weight and strength to his frame, and a nice non stop motor works for me.. Moores gonna terrirorize QB's, i think..

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                  Redeye, what is that statline you have for our defensive play with and without kp?
                  They gave up 7 points less a game when he played 25.5 -18. I think it was 50 yards less per game total and 35 yards less passing yards

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...b-in-nfl-draft

Prepare for Manuel to slip into 1st rounds for mock drafts now. Mayock asks people to jump and they ask back how high.

Comment

They gave up 7 points less a game when he played 25.5 -18. I think it was 50 yards less per game total and 35 yards less passing yards
                      Who cares, he can't stay healthy and his knees are creakier then ever... I couldent' imagine playing football with bad knees... Let em get overpaid and ride the pine with someone else...

Comment

• Hey Redeye, whats your take on David Bass DE Missouri Western St? I know ur not overly involved in following lower level prospects, but this kid has some OSI in em, does he not? Level of comp is obviously concerning, but were talking mid rd draft pick...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                          http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...b-in-nfl-draft

Prepare for Manuel to slip into 1st rounds for mock drafts now. Mayock asks people to jump and they ask back how high.
                          I love Mayock, but I believe he isnt the scout he once was. Or, I should say his job has changed so that watching tape isnt as big of a component as it used to be. I cannot fathom how anyone who values tape can consider EJ a 1st rounder.

EJ is a good kid and his coaches liked him at FSU. But, he had a serious problem with nerves in big games. At big moments he made terrible decisions and also had a bad breakdown in his footwork when the stakes were high. I cannot tell you how many times at big moments he would overthrow wide open WRs, often floating it into the waiting hands of a safety or letting it sail. I dont mean little overthrows either, I mean 20 yards overthrown. He would drive the football when he needed air under it and he would float it when it needed to be driven. Furthermore, and this may be on his coaches shoulders a bit, I cannot explain how bad this kid was at the 2 minute drill. His clock management was SO bad.

I knew this was going to happen tho because he looks so good. He carries himself well, throws a very pretty football with a strong arm, and has that type of grace when he runs the ball. But, Looks are decieving. People say "well he can be coached up" and that is true and maybe he will be. But he has been a starter at FSU for a long time and didnt really improve much in his time there. FSU has underachieved over the last 2 seasons, and as anyone who watches ACC football will tell you, most of that is because of EJ.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                            I love Mayock, but I believe he isnt the scout he once was. Or, I should say his job has changed so that watching tape isnt as big of a component as it used to be. I cannot fathom how anyone who values tape can consider EJ a 1st rounder.

EJ is a good kid and his coaches liked him at FSU. But, he had a serious problem with nerves in big games. At big moments he made terrible decisions and also had a bad breakdown in his footwork when the stakes were high. I cannot tell you how many times at big moments he would overthrow wide open WRs, often floating it into the waiting hands of a safety or letting it sail. I dont mean little overthrows either, I mean 20 yards overthrown. He would drive the football when he needed air under it and he would float it when it needed to be driven. Furthermore, and this may be on his coaches shoulders a bit, I cannot explain how bad this kid was at the 2 minute drill. His clock management was SO bad.

I knew this was going to happen tho because he looks so good. He carries himself well, throws a very pretty football with a strong arm, and has that type of grace when he runs the ball. But, Looks are decieving. People say "well he can be coached up" and that is true and maybe he will be. But he has been a starter at FSU for a long time and didnt really improve much in his time there. FSU has underachieved over the last 2 seasons, and as anyone who watches ACC football will tell you, most of that is because of EJ.
                            Even with all of the negatives you listed, I suppose he can get away with that stuff in a QB class like this because the rest of the class has their own fundamental weaknesses to deal with. When you have a class like this with no "surefire" franchise signal-callers, it isn't surprising if Manuel ends up in the top 2 or 3 for a ton of teams draft boards at the position because teams might just rather take a gamble on a guy's athletic upside and try to convince themselves that Manuel was just put in a bad situation or that he was improperly coached. He has a shot in the NFL but I do think he needs to hold a clipboard for a year or two before taking the reigns as the face of a franchise.

Comment

• Walt football reported that a AFC scout was very unimpressed with Corey Lemonier in the drills at his proday...

Comment

• what are the thoughts on Ryan Swope? He looks like a great route runner, very crafy.. Do you think he would fit in this offense?

and what round do you think he goes?

Comment

Working...
                                X