A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    what are the thoughts on Ryan Swope? He looks like a great route runner, very crafy.. Do you think he would fit in this offense?

and what round do you think he goes?
    Idk when he'll go, but if he makes it outta the 3rd,he's my guy....

Comment

• Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
      Idk when he'll go, but if he makes it outta the 3rd,he's my guy....
      Had a sick 40 time as well.

Comment

• I dont know why people people arent talking about Jake Stoneburner(TE OSU). I know he is projected to go late but he is a good athlete who quietly ran a 4.52 at his pro day. OSU didnt ulitize him very much, but I still think he is better than many are projecting him, and not just because he ran a good 40.
        sigpic

Comment

• Walerfootball's latest 4 round mock:

1st- Bjoern Werner
          2nd- Khaseem Greene
          3rd- Travis Frederick
          4th- Kiko Alonso

love this mock..!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            Walerfootball's latest 4 round mock:

1st- Bjoern Werner
            2nd- Khaseem Greene
            3rd- Travis Frederick
            4th- Kiko Alonso

love this mock..!
            Ya, this mock is right up my ally.. Its got probably my biggest 1st rd hopeful, as far as being a actuaL possiblity, and then its got one of my fave players in this draft in RD2, with Greene, which hugley upgrades our LB core, and brings a playmaking aspect, our core has lacked, and Frederick beefs up the interior of our Oline which needs a upgrade, and Kiko Alonso has length and some athletic abilty he brings to the middle of the LB core, which he would instantly be upgrade over what we got at ILB... Its a nice mock for us...

Comment

• With the Giants owning options on Myers I doubt we see a TE until the 3rd day if 1 at all. I think we will see a RB at some point. Giants are bringing in Maryland TE Matt Furstenburg for a workout. A player ive noticed in cut ups of other players but havent watched specifically

Comment

• Speaking of TE's Redeye, 30teams sent reps to Rices proday to check out Vance McDonald.. Theres rumours of him being a 2nd rd pick now.. Crazy how far his climbed... When i noticed em , he was going in the 5th-6th rd range.

Comment

• Chris Jones DT Bowling Green put up the bench 30times at his proday, and weighs over 300lbs, up from his 292 listed weight during the season.. This guy falls into the Jordan Hill type DT, as a gap penetrator.. Jones has a uncanny motor and is flat out productive.. Hes prooving to be a diamond in the rought type..

Comment

• One guy i'm starting to like alot, even though he always intrigued me is Alvin Bailey G Arkansas.. This guys can potentially line up at all 3 interior line spots, and is very strong and thickly built, and has some nastiness to his game.. This guy could be a asset for our inside running game, all though i would like em to use other weapons other then his strength sometimes... He relys alittle to much on that, which won't always work in NFL with stronger players then NCAA, but u coach him up on technique, and this kid could be teh complete package.. Has alot of expierence as well, starting 38games in 3yrs at ARK.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      Speaking of TE's Redeye, 30teams sent reps to Rices proday to check out Vance McDonald.. Theres rumours of him being a 2nd rd pick now.. Crazy how far his climbed... When i noticed em , he was going in the 5th-6th rd range.
                      Funny that the other TE at the Rice pro day, Luke Wilson, had an amazing workout. He is 6'5" 250 and look at these numbers. Could be a 7th round type to try and develop.

The Owls' "other" tight end also completed a 38-inch vertical, 23 bench press reps, 4.24 second short shuttle, and 7.03 second 3-cone drill and a 4.49 forty!

Comment

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                        Funny that the other TE at the Rice pro day, Luke Wilson, had an amazing workout. He is 6'5" 250 and look at these numbers. Could be a 7th round type to try and develop.

The Owls' "other" tight end also completed a 38-inch vertical, 23 bench press reps, 4.24 second short shuttle, and 7.03 second 3-cone drill and a 4.49 forty!
                        Yup, i saw that.. But 80pct of the work is all ready done as soon as the season ends for these kids, and running fast and what not or jumping high can only do so much for u if u don't have the onfield production and/or a good reason why u didn't produce.. Vance McDonald has had a splendid offseason, addded in with his good season on the field, and it makes alot of sense, why hes now being perdicted to go in the 2nd rd..

I absoulutley love the kid as a prospect...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                          Yup, i saw that.. But 80pct of the work is all ready done as soon as the season ends for these kids, and running fast and what not or jumping high can only do so much for u if u don't have the onfield production and/or a good reason why u didn't produce.. Vance McDonald has had a splendid offseason, addded in with his good season on the field, and it makes alot of sense, why hes now being perdicted to go in the 2nd rd..I absoulutley love the kid as a prospect...
                          Adrien Robinson.

Comment

• Going through Rutgers tapes and Free Safety Duron Harmon stands out quite about. Played really well vs arkansas.

Also Purdues Josh Johnson is a very underrated CB
                            Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-19-2013, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                              Adrien Robinson.
                              Ya, and if Adrien Robinson actually produced and put up those combine numbers, he'\worof been a 2nd or 1st rd pick..

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                                Going through Rutgers tapes and Free Safety Duron Harmon stands out quite about. Played really well vs arkansas.

Also Purdues Josh Johnson is a very underrated CB
                                Ya, i don't know a ton about Josh Johnson, but i have seen him on riser lists now and again, and i've certainly seen his name floating around.. What kinda CB is he? Is he like hosley, as far as undersized a bit, but plays bigger then his size lists, or is he finesse ball skills type who isn't physical in run game? Or a bit of both?

Comment

Working...
                                X