A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]bad play call I would keep it in Taylors hands run the option[/quote]Talkin bout the 4th n 1? Agree[/quote]I dont see why this would be such a bad idea to have him on the field at times. They used to bring in the Hefty Lefty near the goaline. Giants probably wouldnt do it because if he started to make plays and Eli struggled they would have external pressure to play him[/quote]idk if his stock doesn't rise too much I could see them takin a shot. Never gonna happen though giants rarely take who I like. I liked him before this game after that td pass I WANT him in blue. Your right about the pressure to play him though[/quote]Yeah i would only do it later in the draft im not wanting to get rid of a Top4 round pick. Wow cant believe he missed that extra point

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]bad play call I would keep it in Taylors hands run the option[/quote]Talkin bout the 4th n 1? Agree[/quote]I dont see why this would be such a bad idea to have him on the field at times. They used to bring in the Hefty Lefty near the goaline. Giants probably wouldnt do it because if he started to make plays and Eli struggled they would have external pressure to play him[/quote]idk if his stock doesn't rise too much I could see them takin a shot. Never gonna happen though giants rarely take who I like. I liked him before this game after that td pass I WANT him in blue. Your right about the pressure to play him though[/quote]Yeah* i would only do it later in the draft im not wanting to get rid of a Top*4 round pick. Wow cant believe he missed that extra point[/quote]eh I might go with him in 4 if he's there. His wr has to go up and make a play. Not a smart pass either way

Comment

Wow almost 100 yards in 2 plays and 1 min? Amazing

Comment

This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams

Comment

I wonder if elway is gonna try and make a play for luck. God that'll be expensive

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

How about Andrew Luck? HOLY SNOT BUBBLES!!! This guy is litteraly, amazing! These throws are outrageously good! Both pass's on the latest TD drive to fleeter to give STAN 36pts were downright amazing! THe one on 3rd down with future pro, steven friday right on his heels and hes running outside, kinda fading backwards, and he throws a perfect on the move throw floated directly to the WR in stride! WOW! Hes something!

Comment

Wow nvm didn't know den has the 2nd pick.

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but what about Ingram? Only one fumble in 450 or something touches. I know we need a LB, but with the class we could easily get someone in the 2nd round, and I feel like if you eliminated even half of our running backs fumbles, and some of Eli's unfortunate interceptions, we'd be a 12 win team.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

How about Andrew Luck? HOLY SNOT BUBBLES!!! This guy is litteraly, amazing! These throws are outrageously good! Both pass's on the latest TD drive to fleeter to give STAN 36pts were downright amazing! THe one on 3rd down with future pro, steven friday right on his heels and hes running outside, kinda fading backwards, and he throws a perfect on the move throw floated directly to the WR in stride! WOW! Hes something!
                    [/quote]he is amazing

Comment

[quote user="wihockey33"]I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but what about Ingram?* Only one fumble in 450 or something touches.* I know we need a LB, but with the class we could easily get someone in the 2nd round, and I feel like if you eliminated even half of our running backs fumbles, and some of Eli's unfortunate interceptions, we'd be a 12 win team.
                      [/quote]Eh wouldn't hate the pick could do a lot worse

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]

Davon House is a solid cover corner, good in both zone and press coverage which is rare.

An underrated corner I feel is shareece wright. Great athletic ability and good instincts. Great blitzer too. Reminds me a lot of terrell thomas except of course he's a better athlete. Wright has a lot of upside. Definitely a Jerry reese pick. Wright does have a lot of off field problems which will hurt his draft stock tho

[/quote] wrights good, but like Kevin Thomas, hes to injury prone... Hes got a smallish body, which makes u wonder if hes got one of those frail skinny bodies... But ya, hes decent enough..

A underrated safety i continuely talk about and think by draft time or during, people will find out when he goes alot earlier then some think, is Johnny Patrick of Louisville.. That dudes got more then enough speed, good size, good man to man cover corner, ball hawk type skills, good in run support....etc Need i say more? I love Johnny Patrick! He totally reminds me of another former Louisville CB who had a heck of a career, sam madison... All though Patrick has em in WT by a little... Eerily similar players..

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

[/quote]he is amazing[/quote] I'm beggining to think Luck is the perfect draft prospect at QB.. It took me awhile, and i actually like Mallett better at one point, locker better, and newton, but i am a idiot!!!Lol This dude Luck, hands down, is the best QB in the country, and easily the NUM 1 draft pick, and u better start looking for trade partners CAR, because Claussen is not Andrew Luck! And i love claussen!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

[/quote]he is amazing[/quote] I'm beggining to think Luck is the perfect draft prospect at QB.. It took me awhile, and i actually like Mallett better at one point, locker better, and newton, but i am a idiot!!!Lol This dude Luck, hands down, is the best QB in the country, and easily the NUM 1 draft pick, and u better start looking for trade partners CAR, because Claussen is not Andrew Luck! And i love claussen!
                            [/quote]luck is gonna be a bronco. He might be the best college qb I've ever seen. And he can run! Hell I like Taylor over newton and what's his name from Ohio.

Comment

Really impressed with stanfords D

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

[/quote]He might not declare as insane as that sounds

Comment

Working...
                                X