• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU3CILPRDp0

Janoris Jenkins vs Alabama

Not much here because Janoris Jenkins played his *** off in this game. He shut down Julio Jones

[/quote]

Diagnosed some plays excellently there. Probably will be a top 10 pick next year unless some corner arises

[/quote]Slip said he got a 3rd round grade from the draft committee this year.

[/quote]C'mon man, Janoris Jenkins a 3rd round grade?? ESPN and Scouts, Inc had him projected as the 3rd best CB in this years draft.

Comment

Depends on what underclassmen declare next year but this guy is in my top 3 safety's for the 2012 draft. 6'4, 220 lbs, blazing speed, and will light you up.

Kenny Tate vs. Florida State (2010)

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Depends on what underclassmen declare next year but this guy is in my top 3 safety's for the 2012 draft. 6'4, 220 lbs, blazing speed, and will light you up.

Kenny Tate vs. Florida State (2010)

[/quote]

I like Tate surprised he didnt come out. Changing coaches weak safety class U would think he would of jumped for the NFL. Maybe he didnt want to deal with the work stoppage

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]

Finally redeye you're starting to upload some linebacker prospects.

Keuchly is amazing, I was amazed at his performance a few months ago after the hunger bowl. One of the most disruptive inside linebackers in college football I've ever seen. Maybe we can live with Goff for one more year and draft him, 2012 ILB class is extremely talented.

[/quote]

I got one coming from Vontaze Burfict and Nigel Bradham

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxQEkLHo0F4

Now here is a linebacker Vontaze Burfict vs Arizona

I love how he never goes backwards in a collision. Watch him at 8.05 he stays low, plants and explodes through the tackle and fires the ball carrier back. No getting knocked back for extra yards with Vontaze Burfict

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyI9U9m-Gms

Ricky Elmore vs Arizona State

Comment

And, heres my guy Davon House... I'm telling you, this guys a 1st rd talent... Hes special... Also, Derek Newton, the OT from Ark St, shined again at his proday.. Ive been talking about him for some time now as well..

Davon House, CB, New Mexico State

Height: 6-1. Weight: 200.
                Projected 40 Time: 4.44.
                Combine 40 Time: 4.43.
                Pro Day 40 Time: 4.35.
                Benchx225: 14. Vertical: 33.5. Arm: 31 7/8.
                Projected Round (2011): 2-3.

3/19/11: Davon House blew up his Pro Day with a 4.35 40. He really improved his chances of being drafted in the second round.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]And, heres my guy Davon House... I'm telling you, this guys a 1st rd talent... Hes special... Also, Derek Newton, the OT from Ark St, shined again at his proday.. Ive been talking about him for some time now as well..

3/19/11: Davon House blew up his Pro Day with a 4.35 40. He really improved his chances of being drafted in the second round.

[/quote]4.35? damn. he might be worth trading back in the first and getting now. i really wanted smith but with his character concerns i know that isnt happening.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]And, heres my guy Davon House... I'm telling you, this guys a 1st rd talent... Hes special... Also, Derek Newton, the OT from Ark St, shined again at his proday.. Ive been talking about him for some time now as well..

[/quote]

He is a good player. I do not think he makes it to the 3rd round Giants pick. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if some team fell in love with him enough to take him before our 2nd round pick.

I'd love to know who is bringing him in for private workouts.

sigpic

Comment

[/quote]Yeah I really like House as well. His tape is very good and he has good size and speed as well. I really liked Jimmy Smith but with the character concerns I would pass. House would be my next choice for a corner. Withthe receivers teams like the Cowboys and Eagles have U need to get as many cover guys as possible. I really hope he is on the board in the second but he probably gets snatched up early in the second round. At the moment Im hoping the Giants trade back out of the first and look at Davon House, Stefan Wisniewski and Corey Liguet. I like Liguet but not in the first round

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]And, heres my guy Davon House... I'm telling you, this guys a 1st rd talent... Hes special... Also, Derek Newton, the OT from Ark St, shined again at his proday.. Ive been talking about him for some time now as well..

[/quote]

He is a good player. I do not think he makes it to the 3rd round Giants pick. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if some team fell in love with him enough to take him before our 2nd round pick.

[/quote]Oh, i totally don't expect him to make it into RD 3... He was a 2nd rd guy, in my eyes before the COmbine...He may have a Kyle Wilson like Assension into Late RD 1 consideration.. Hes really good, and the combine and proday are just giving NFL gm's more reason to consider him for Late RD 1 or early Rd 2...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]And, heres my guy Davon House... I'm telling you, this guys a 1st rd talent... Hes special... Also, Derek Newton, the OT from Ark St, shined again at his proday.. Ive been talking about him for some time now as well..

[/quote]

[/quote]Oh, i totally don't expect him to make it into RD 3... He was a 2nd rd guy, in my eyes before the COmbine...He may have a Kyle Wilson like Assension into Late RD 1 consideration.. Hes really good, and the combine and proday are just giving NFL gm's more reason to consider him for Late RD 1 or early Rd 2...
                          [/quote]

He has tape and measurables if he was playing at Alabama he would be a Top20 pick. This is a real good corner class I really think the Giants should come away with one of these guys. At the moment I would rather the Giants to trade down. The players to me at 19 arent that much better then the players that are at 40. If U had the choice would U rather have Pouncey or House and Wisniewski . Would U rather have Castanzo orIjalana and House. Would U rather have corey Liguet or Drake Nevis and House

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]And, heres my guy Davon House... I'm telling you, this guys a 1st rd talent... Hes special... Also, Derek Newton, the OT from Ark St, shined again at his proday.. Ive been talking about him for some time now as well..

[/quote]

[/quote]

He has tape and measurables if he was playing at Alabama he would be a Top20 pick. This is a real good corner class I really think the Giants should come away with one of these guys. At the moment I would rather the Giants to trade down. The players to me at 19 arent that much better then the players that are at 40. If U had the choice would U rather have Pouncey or House and Wisniewski . Would U rather have Castanzo orIjalana and House. Would U rather have corey Liguet or Drake Nevis and House

[/quote] very true.. I'm more then fine with trading down, and gathering picks... I like the combo picks u put together.... u know how reese is though, and it seems he never does that..

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] very true.. I'm more then fine with trading down, and gathering picks... I like the combo picks u put together.... u know how reese is though, and it seems he never does that..
                              [/quote]

I have to say, Nevis & House would be BEASTLY. Nevis is probably my no.2 most wanted DT (behind Paea). at ~295, Fewell could line him up all over the place, and with his first step and power, he'd be a match up nightmare. And House would be a top 15 pick if he was coming out of a bigger school (or had better safeties behind him).

If they somehow got Nevis, House, Carter, Irving, and Sands I'd be one ecstatic Giants fan...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah I dont know why. That to me is the best strategy. I would rather have multiple 2nd and 3rd rounders then one first.Look at the Pro Bowlers the Giants have recently had Tuck,Osi,Snee, Smith ,Diehl, Ohara only Manning was a first rounder. Good players ,Starters, Pro Bowlers, come from every round the more guys U bring in the more chances U have to find a good player.

Comment

Working...
                                X