A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

U guys think Michael Floyd is an alcoholic. He just got suspended by Notre Dame for getting a DWI. It was the 3rd run in for him involving alcohol since 2009

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]U guys think Michael Floyd is an alcoholic. He just got suspended by Notre Dame for getting a DWI. It was the 3rd run in for him involving alcohol since 2009[/quote]

Not alcoholic just parties to much, I hope he gets things together by draft time next year, the kid is a beast.

anyways, does anyone know of the character concerns about Jimmy Smith? Ive only read that he has them.... not what the are.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]U guys think Michael Floyd is an alcoholic. He just got suspended by Notre Dame for getting a DWI. It was the 3rd run in for him involving alcohol since 2009[/quote] Just a stupid kid, who probably dosen't think of consequnces yet, like he should... Hopefully, he'll learn, because hes really a special talent, who i've watched wk in and wk out(when hes healthy), of his whole career..

Man, not to change subjects, but a guy i was wondering about(kinda randomely), all though, i have mentioned him once or twice throughout the months on here, had a real good proday, and i really feel good about this kid, as i did his teammate last yr(roger saffold), and i was wondering what u thought of him, and if u possibly could flip a video on of him, James Brewer OT Indiana... This kids got Kareem McKenzies longterm Replacement written all over him... if hes there in RD 3, he'd be tempting, because i'm not sure, theres that many true RT's in this draft, who have as much NFL starting potential as him..
        Hes a outstanding run blocker, sustains his blocks on the 2nd level, and has alot of stregth, generated by a powerful lower half.. Hes also a above avg pass blocker.. He really moves well for a man his size..

With more expiernece, and less injurys, Brewer is up there with Roger Saffold,as a early 2nd rd pick, possibly late 1st, and i'm pretty sold on this kid, all though, i'd like to see alittle more tape, as i may have caught only 2or3 games of his , and only have that and a whole bunch of read write-ups to go on..

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]U guys think Michael Floyd is an alcoholic. He just got suspended by Notre Dame for getting a DWI. It was the 3rd run in for him involving alcohol since 2009[/quote] Just a stupid kid, who probably dosen't think of consequnces yet, like he should... Hopefully, he'll learn, because hes really a special talent, who i've watched wk in and wk out(when hes healthy), of his whole career..

Man, not to change subjects, but a guy i was wondering about(kinda randomely), all though, i have mentioned him once or twice throughout the months on here, had a real good proday, and i really feel good about this kid, as i did his teammate last yr(roger saffold), and i was wondering what u thought of him, and if u possibly could flip a video on of him, James Brewer OT Indiana... This kids got Kareem McKenzies longterm Replacement written all over him... if hes there in RD 3, he'd be tempting, because i'm not sure, theres that many true RT's in this draft, who have as much NFL starting potential as him..
          Hes a outstanding run blocker, sustains his blocks on the 2nd level, and has alot of stregth, generated by a powerful lower half.. Hes also a above avg pass blocker.. He really moves well for a man his size..

With more expiernece, and less injurys, Brewer is up there with Roger Saffold,as a early 2nd rd pick, possibly late 1st, and i'm pretty sold on this kid, all though, i'd like to see alittle more tape, as i may have caught only 2or3 games of his , and only have that and a whole bunch of read write-ups to go on..
          [/quote]Yeah I can do that Im so back logged with footage I scribed but havent made the vids. Im hoping to get Stefen Wisniewski and Robert Sands done sometime today.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxQEkLHo0F4

Now here is a linebacker Vontaze Burfict vs Arizona

I love how he never goes backwards in a collision. Watch him at 8.05 he stays low, plants and explodes through the tackle and fires the ball carrier back. No getting knocked back for extra yards with Vontaze Burfict

[/quote]This guy is a beast and has 1st round talent written all over him. I know he's only a junior, but I can see him declaring early w/ a strong showing this year.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]U guys think Michael Floyd is an alcoholic. He just got suspended by Notre Dame for getting a DWI. It was the 3rd run in for him involving alcohol since 2009[/quote] He'll go down as one of the best receivers in Notre Dame history but I don't think we'll see him play another down for the Irish.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I love how he never goes backwards in a collision. Watch him at 8.05 he stays low, plants and explodes through the tackle and fires the ball carrier back. No getting knocked back for extra yards with Vontaze Burfict

[/quote]This guy is a beast and has 1st round talent written all over him. I know he's only a junior, but I can see him declaring early w/ a strong showing this year.
                [/quote]There is a little Ray Lewis in him

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]There is a little Ray Lewis in him[/quote]I'd say so. He's got good size to him, does he play the WILL or SAM or is he strictly MIKE?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPMkroHBPqM

Stefen Wisniewski vs Alabama

Comment

Mayock just predicted (well, insinuated) that the Patriots are going to grab Bruce Carter.

My reaction

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]There is a little Ray Lewis in him[/quote]I'd say so. He's got good size to him, does he play the WILL or SAM or is he strictly MIKE?
                        [/quote]

He is a leader and a hell of a downhill type player. He can probably play outside but he belongs in the middle

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPMkroHBPqM

Stefen Wisniewski vs Alabama

[/quote]

Thanks (b^.^)b

I wonder if he'd be around in the top of the 2nd... (I'm thinking trade back with Atlanta, and then out with one of the QB starved teams, who may want to grab Mallet while they've got the chance), pick up 3 2nd rounders, and grab Wisniewski, Carter, and Drake Nevis.

A guy can dream can't he?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szc_l...el_video_title

Best Center in CFB Peter Konz Wisconsin vs TCU

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szc_l...el_video_title

Best Center in CFB Peter Konz Wisconsin vs TCU

[/quote]
                              like ive said before. if its a wisconsin lineman, im all for him.

Comment

Anthony Castonzo had his Pro Day yesterday. Plenty of scouts from other teams were in attendance, but only the Giants and Patriots had their Offensive Line coach there. Will Castonzo still be on the board at 19, and if so do the Giants take him?

Photo by Nancy Lane

PRO INSTRUCTIONS: Giants offensive line coach Pat Flaherty
                                (right) directs Boston College’s Anthony Castonzo in a drill during
                                yesterday’s Pro Day.

Comment

Working...
                                X