Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we draft Jadeveon Clowney if we go 6-10?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we draft Jadeveon Clowney if we go 6-10?

I am assuming he will be a top 10 pick, and we are probably going to end up with 10-14th overall pick.

What do you guys think? Drafting Clowney a reality?

Should we go for someone else (OL, OG)?

I really don't know where our holes on this team are. I think the D line played well this season, and the defense as a whole in general. I feel the D coordinator failed us.

As in offense, I feel that we need to draft another WR, TE, and a herd of linemen.

I'm going to go ol first, we have to get OL

Comment

Nope, long gone before we pick.

Comment

Our first pick will definitely be a pass rusher, OLB or DE.. if Clowney is there, no way we're passing him up

Can't believe we're 30th in sacks

Comment

You know Jerry Reach.... "best available".
          Assign infractions here.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
            Nope, long gone before we pick.
            You think top 5?

Comment

I think the Falcons are the front runners for Clowney. Their pass rush has been non-existent this year and they'll likely be picking before us. If he's there and we pick I still think it's too hard to pass up.

Comment

I want Anthony Barr or Mosely RD1.

We need G's.. Plenty to choose from RDs 2-5..
                Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Derek Carr is a top 10 prospect...Can you imagine David's little bro being picked by us to be Eli's successor? LOL I keed...

Comment

I hope we pile up some more defensive tackles.
                    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

3 sacks in 10 games, he'd fit right in here. What is the love fest with this guy he did NOTHING all year, I pray to god we don't get this overhyped clownEY. He's obviously a clown off the field too.

Clowney ticketed for going 110 mph
                      "We all knew South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney was fast, but he took it to another level over the weekend.Clowney was pulled over on Saturday and ticketed for going 110 mph in a 70-mph zone on a South Carolina interstate, troopers said."

Comment

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
                        3 sacks in 10 games, he'd fit right in here. What is the love fest with this guy he did NOTHING all year, I pray to god we don't get this overhyped clownEY. He's obviously a clown off the field too.

"We all knew South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney was fast, but he took it to another level over the weekend.Clowney was pulled over on Saturday and ticketed for going 110 mph in a 70-mph zone on a South Carolina interstate, troopers said."
                        Stop being a H8R... #YOLO.

lol ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post

Agreed....the focus needs to be on the offensive line.
                          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
                            You know Jerry Reach.... "best available".
                            You do realize that's a contradiction, right?

Comment

Barr/Mosley or Bust...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X