Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Coleman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brandon Coleman

    Where do u think he will go and how do you view him as a player? I would love to get him in the 2nd/3rd round. We need a big bodied wr who moves well and has a high ceiling IMO.


    Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

  • #2
    Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    Where do u think he will go and how do you view him as a player? I would love to get him in the 2nd/3rd round. We need a big bodied wr who moves well and has a high ceiling IMO.
    I like him and think he will be in the 2nd to 3rd range. He has had a bad year this year though. He does not even have 500 yards receiving. His potential is tempting though because he is 6'6. Some of the lack of production could be that his QB is pretty dang shaky but it is alarming that he is currently 4th on his team in receiving yards.. I still would like him as a 3rd rounder. The down year definitely has hurt his stock. He was a borderline first rounder coming into the year. Maybe he will perform well in all of the pre draft festivities though
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

    Comment


    • #3
      We need to hit on a stud that is not a first or second roun pick. Those should be good players. If we want to replenish our talent level we need to do well in the mi rounds. Idc if it is luck or w.e.


      Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
      Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
        We need to hit on a stud that is not a first or second roun pick. Those should be good players. If we want to replenish our talent level we need to do well in the mi rounds. Idc if it is luck or w.e.
        Agreed we need to kill it this year. We could be picking in the top 10 and that means we will have the shot at a ton of talent and we need to capitalize!
        sigpic
        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
        __________________________________________________ ______
        Mock Draft
        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
        __________________________________________________ ______
        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

        Comment


        • #5
          Had high hopes for him before the season but his game has not improved at all. Still plays way to soft for a player of his physical size

          Comment


          • #6
            I like him. Between him and Benjamin from FSU, I am starting to lean Benjamin. I think they are 2-3rd rounders. Coleman is starting to remind me of nothing more then Barden though. Might be a seperation thing.
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              I like him. Between him and Benjamin from FSU, I am starting to lean Benjamin. I think they are 2-3rd rounders. Coleman is starting to remind me of nothing more then Barden though. Might be a seperation thing.
              Benjamin is a monster! He will be a first rounder when all is said and done.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                Benjamin is a monster! He will be a first rounder when all is said and done.
                He has route and drops issues he needs to sure up first.
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  He has route and drops issues he needs to sure up first.
                  Yes but he has the measurables that scouts drool over. He gives visions of Megatron with a little less speed and teams will fall in love with that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The last Megatron comparison this board created was Stephen Hill. He's not close to CJ.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He is reminding me more of Barden each day unfortunately... I think he could be a beast but he needs to be more physical. It is like he doesn't have the right mindset he seems too soft to take his game to the next level. I hope I am wrong though because his physical tools are very impressive
                      sigpic
                      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                      __________________________________________________ ______
                      Mock Draft
                      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                      __________________________________________________ ______
                      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X