Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 NFL Draft order:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I think were gonna have a choice outta guys like Mike Evans WR Texas A&M, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon, CJ Mosley OLB Alabama, Taylor Lewan OT Michigan, Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo... Someone in this group is who i see us drafting as of now with pick 11.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      I think were gonna have a choice outta guys like Mike Evans WR Texas A&M, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon, CJ Mosley OLB Alabama, Taylor Lewan OT Michigan, Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo... Someone in this group is who i see us drafting as of now with pick 11.
      not a bad list

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        I think were gonna have a choice outta guys like Mike Evans WR Texas A&M, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon, CJ Mosley OLB Alabama, Taylor Lewan OT Michigan, Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo... Someone in this group is who i see us drafting as of now with pick 11.
        I hope it's Mosley or Mack... I think those would make the greatest impact on our team right now. An OT won't help so much unless you're willing to bench Beatty... Pugh is playing too well at T to consider moving inside, and I'd rather get a G with our 2nd round pick. The CB pick might be okay, but i'd rather an OLB.

        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          I hope it's Mosley or Mack... I think those would make the greatest impact on our team right now. An OT won't help so much unless you're willing to bench Beatty... Pugh is playing too well at T to consider moving inside, and I'd rather get a G with our 2nd round pick. The CB pick might be okay, but i'd rather an OLB.
          What if we resign Beason? I like those 2 a lot too, but Im looking more OL or CB if we resign Beason. Still have Williams and Paysinger. Rivers may be back too.
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            What if we resign Beason? I like those 2 a lot too, but Im looking more OL or CB if we resign Beason. Still have Williams and Paysinger. Rivers may be back too.
            Mosley next to Beason would fun to watch.. Williams/Paysinger on the other side of that.. Pretty fast group of LBers for sure.
            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
              Mosley next to Beason would fun to watch.. Williams/Paysinger on the other side of that.. Pretty fast group of LBers for sure.
              I agree, Mosley is very good in coverage.. Sick of Witten running those seam patterns

              Comment

              Working...
              X