2014 NFL Draft order:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 NFL Draft order:

Here is the complete 2014 NFL Draft order. It will be adjusted following tonight's game.

1. Houston Texans - 2-12 (.552)
    2. St. Louis Rams (via Washington Redskins) - 3-11 (.516)
    3. Jacksonville Jaguars - 4-10 (.496)
    Mocking The Draft

4. Oakland Raiders - 4-10 (.504)
    5. Cleveland Browns - 4-10 (.525)
    6. Atlanta Falcons - 4-10 (.558)
    7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 4-10 (.578)
    8. Minnesota Vikings - 4-9-1 (.530)
    9. Tennessee Titans - 5-9 (.500)
    10. Buffalo Bills - 5-9 (.525)
    11. New York Giants - 5-9 (.536)
    12. Pittsburgh Steelers - 6-8 (.479)
    13. New York Jets - 6-8 (.488)
    14. St. Louis Rams - 6-8 (.558)
    15. Dallas Cowboys 7-7 (.489)
    16. San Diego Chargers - 7-7 (.500)
    17. Green Bay Packers - 7-6-1 (.466)
    18. Detroit Lions - 7-6 (.466)
    19. Baltimore Ravens - 7-6 (.484)
    20. Arizona Cardinals - 9-5 (.534)

hey maybe we can get in the top ten..lol.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hoping to lose 2 more games and the other teams to keep winning for a better draft pick.

Comment

If the Giants lose out even if that "pathetic" offense tries to win, I think it will guarantee a top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by luni View Post
          Hoping to lose 2 more games and the other teams to keep winning for a better draft pick.
          +1

Comment

Wow there are a lot of teams drafting before us, the way we've been playing I honestly thought we had a top 5 pick right now.

Hard to believe worst football has been played...yikes

Comment

I'd wager the team is much worse than it's current 5-9 record too. We probably would have lost a game or 5 if not for the QB issues other teams had at the time. I'm guessing we will end the season 6-10 but needing more help than our record indicates.

I wonder if the Texans would be tempted at the idea of pairing Watt with Clowney. That could be a sick defense.

Comment

I hope we win our next two games. Playoffs or not, I root for a victory on Game Day. It's not like we are looking at a top 5. We are in the 8-14 range and the difference in talent at the spot isn't dramatic. Let's root for a momentum building couple games heading into the offseason. I believe heading into the offseason on a high note is more important

Comment

As far as my dream for our next quarterback....We get a few more good seasons out of Eli and we draft Christian Hackenberg to take over after 1 year of backing up Eli. That is my dream scenario

Comment

Whoever they pick won't contribute, the only reason why the Pugh is playing is what other choice did they have any other rookie rides the bench

Comment

Originally posted by 1985 to Present View Post
                      I hope we win our next two games. Playoffs or not, I root for a victory on Game Day. It's not like we are looking at a top 5. We are in the 8-14 range and the difference in talent at the spot isn't dramatic. Let's root for a momentum building couple games heading into the offseason. I believe heading into the offseason on a high note is more important
                      I believe heading into the off season on a dreadful note will call for more change. I will still root for us on gameday of course and I always want us to win, but losing at this point doesn't make me sad at all, I just look at the bright side. It's really a win-win situation at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        I believe heading into the off season on a dreadful note will call for more change. I will still root for us on gameday of course and I always want us to win, but losing at this point doesn't make me sad at all, I just look at the bright side. It's really a win-win situation at this point.
                        Change is sometimes good...

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                          Change is sometimes good...
                          And what better time than now, I can't imagine a scenario where this team gets worse (knocking on wood)

Comment

That is the right way to approach it.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                            Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

That is the right way to approach it.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                              Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Working...
                              X