• Official Pick #12 Mock Draft

1) Anthony Barr OLB UCLA

2) Cyril Richardson OG Baylor

3) Ka'Deem Carey RB Arizona

4) Timmy Jernigan DT FSU

5) Weston Richburg C Colorado State

6) Jeremy Gallon WR Michigan

7) Shaq Richardson CB Arizona

A lot of this is based off of Matt Miller's latest NFL mock draft but I think if we could land these guys, mainly the first three picks we'd all be very happy. What do you guys think?

1 and 2 are not going to happen. Are you dreaming?
    SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalchuk71 View Post
      1 and 2 are not going to happen. Are you dreaming?
      Agreed. I also see little chance Jernigan drops to the 4th. He would need a God Awful combine and a couple felonies between now and then to fall there.
      sigpic

Comment

I would agree. I don't think Jernigan falls that much. FSU's lost their veteran DEs to which they're using Christian Jones there on occasion as their strength is at LB already.

Comment

Any of you guys see the kid from Buffalo (Khalil Mack) dropping to us @12?

Comment

Originally posted by Evo'Ed View Post
            Any of you guys see the kid from Buffalo (Khalil Mack) dropping to us @12?
            It could happen.. See what he does at the combine..

Comment

I think the only players I would definitely rule out @ 12 right now would be Bridgewater, Clowney and Mathews. Everyone else, you never know. After the combine, thats a different story.
              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                I think the only players I would definitely rule out @ 12 right now would be Bridgewater, Clowney and Mathews. Everyone else, you never know. After the combine, thats a different story.
                and Barr.. He's a super freak

Comment

Well I used NFL draft scout Matt Miller's to formulate this mock. The rounds I have these guys at are where he had him. And although Barr could end up going top 5, there's a chance he or somebody else falls. A lot of qb's will be selected 1-10.

Comment

I can honestly see Richardson falling there.

But I see no way Barr, Jernigan, and Westburg make it at all. I have Barr top 7, Jernigan top 60, and Westburg top 85.

Comment

Ya, alittle to much value there.. Barr would be a absoulute best case scenario the giants could imagine, and Jerrnigan in the 4th is just not happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X