Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picking #12 is their any possibility we get Manziel??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do people continue to respond to BParcells threads? It blows my mind. This man/woman is the most attention seeking person on an internet forum I have ever seen. Don't respond. It's that simple.

And yes, I know that this is rather ironic seeing that by writing the above I am indeed responding to the thread myself, but it needs to be said.
    I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

"And yes, I know that this is rather ironic seeing that by writing the above I am indeed responding to the thread myself, but it needs to be said."

lol. He keeps it interesting at least. Someone has to do it or we'd all be here just nodding at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Manning View Post
        This belongs in the draft forum. Are you blind?
        He's not blind, he or she is just a sad pathetic person who makes dumb thread after dumb thread.

Comment

Dumb thread as usual

Comment

Ive followed many football message boards over the years and NY does have an exceptionally quirky bunch

Comment

Oh Jakk, why do you do this to yourself?
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Providence View Post
                Why do people continue to respond to BParcells threads? It blows my mind. This man/woman is the most attention seeking person on an internet forum I have ever seen. Don't respond. It's that simple.

And yes, I know that this is rather ironic seeing that by writing the above I am indeed responding to the thread myself, but it needs to be said.
                The thing is he or she clogs up the boards we these lame threads. The messed up thing is I've seem him post some disturbing things. This guy is probably on a website somewhere

Comment

Woman.

Comment

If he's still on the board at 12 I say we trade down and get some extra picks. In fact, I say whoever is one the board we should trade down and get some extra picks.
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

He's established a reputation, but I just replied to a thread he created where he just asked who should we have for a new OC. Posters jumped all over him. I thought it was a legitimate question, other than it might be a little early in the game. I want to see KG is gone in big bright lights before I pop the champagne cork.
                      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                        Man would I love that.......a modern day Fran Tarkington

He is the Anti-Eli

A good counter balance if we finally get a coach with the guts to sit Eli when he's playing awful
                        You crack me up! First of all he is not Giant material and personally I don't see him as a NFL quality QB.
                        sigpic

Comment

Na, I get bored and he is entertaining, he is like watching a comedy!!
                          sigpic

Comment

This thread is dumb. There is 0% chance the Giants would ever draft Manziel.

Comment

Originally posted by Manning View Post
                              Woman.
                              Hey!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                                What do we tell Nassib?
                                great question, drafting a QB with Nassib sitting on the bench with no snaps at all this season would surely get Reese fired.

Comment

Working...
                                X