Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picking #12 is their any possibility we get Manziel??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking #12 is their any possibility we get Manziel??

Man would I love that.......a modern day Fran Tarkington

He is the Anti-Eli

A good counter balance if we finally get a coach with the guts to sit Eli when he's playing awful

I dont think Manziel will turn out to be the QB some people think he will. My opinion---he will be an avg to good QB, nothing more, nothing less. Thats just my opinion.

As for him being there at 12, maybe, maybe not. But I want the best available LB, CB, or maybe OT.

Comment

Manziel would be an interesting pick but he'd probably be gone by 12.

Comment

Manziel is a back up at best...he is not an NFL starter

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post

He is the Anti-Eli

A good counter balance if we finally get a coach with the guts to sit Eli when he's playing awful
          This belongs in the draft forum. Are you blind?

Comment

3rd round talent in the first, hahahaha, no thanks.

Comment

Manziel will be the new age Tony Romo in this league, great stats, but can't finish the big games or fold in the meaningful ones.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
              @Katdaddyjay 17h
              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

I love Manziel, but fear he may end up in the same position as RGIII. Long runs, and taking huge hits.

Although, IMO, JM is a much better pocket passer, and has better awareness than RGIII does.
                Assign infractions here.

Comment

Don't want any part of Tim Tebow 2.0 thanks. Manziel is a good althlete just,not an NFL caliber player.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post

He is the Anti-Eli

Nah! No need to draft Manziel. With Coughlin back we will have #1 pick next year so we can take Mariota.

Comment

Manziel will probably not make it past Cleveland. I just don't think he will be a good NFL quarterback.

Comment

I would take Manziel's big receiver, Evans, before him. Manziel is a chucker and is just as reckless with the ball as Eli. Chuck that ball up for grabs in the NFL and it gets picked off 9 out of 10 times. He's not going to have a tall receiver who can outjump players from Wake Forest or some other unranked team in the NFL.

Comment

I wish you would make one serious legit thread one day

Comment

Originally posted by GMenNFCBeasts View Post
                            I would take Manziel's big receiver, Evans, before him. Manziel is a chucker and is just as reckless with the ball as Eli. Chuck that ball up for grabs in the NFL and it gets picked off 9 out of 10 times. He's not going to have a tall receiver who can outjump players from Wake Forest or some other unranked team in the NFL.
                            This. We will need to draft a #1 WR. (Not that he will be our #1 WR in 2014, but in the future.)
                            Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

can he play G or LB..?

Comment

Working...
                              X