Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB Mock draft

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ild-card-round

Has us taking a LB first round..... What do you guys think?
    Been lurking for years.....

Originally posted by Hooligan View Post

I think the take the BPA unless a really good olineman is available....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Is Bleacher Report familiar with the Giants?
      Last time the Giants drafted a linebacker in the 1st round was '84
      And we all know Reese isn't familiar with the the word "linebacker"
      We went into the season with Dan Gun-toting Conner as the starting Mike Linebacker for Gods sake.

Comment

Mosley and Beason would make a nice duo.. I'm more than ok with him at #12

Comment

LB is a need, so yes I'd go with that. A all-pro type LB playing behind a healthy JPP could be really great. OL can wait until the second or third. I think Rb and CB could be possibilities if the right guy is available in the early rounds.

Comment

the offensive lineman from Auburn sure sounds good about now...

Comment

I know its been a while since we have taken a LB in the 1st round but I am hoping the impact Beason had has opened their eyes. OL or LB in the 1st is a must. I would like to see them take BPA at either of those positions.
              Been lurking for years.....

Comment

As little regard as JR holds for the LB position I wouldn't count on drafting a LB, especially in the first round. As much as I would like them to draft a LB, JR seems to like to wait until after the draft and sign LBs that no one else wanted to draft.
                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Wayyyyyyy to early. The draft board will change after senior bowl than again after combine once again after FA start signing. So to try to figure a mock draft even for the top 3 picks is simply a waist of thought at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    I think the take the BPA unless a really good olineman is available....
                    I agree with that. We have many holes and needs on this roster. Assuming that the FO can actually figure out who the BPA is, that is a solid strategy with a first round slight bias toward the OL and of course away from QB.

By the way if a top QB is still available, we should trade the pick.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

They really need so much help there are not to many picks they could make that would be wrong at that spot. Wouldn't go RB or OG that early, but DE, LB, CB, WR, OT, or a DT would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligan View Post

I think it depends on whether we are able to resign Tuck, Nicks and Beason. I dont see us taking a linebacker in the first round.My gut says Dline, Corner or WR. I could see us taking one of the top tackles and playing them inside until they figure out if Beatty was a one year wonder or if Pugh goes into a sophmore slump. I see us taking the BPA and focusing on the offense, OL, RB, TE, etc in the later rounds.
                        Needs for 2016

DL, Secondary, RB, OL, TE, WR, LB

Comment

Does the trade for Beason open JR eyes a little bit. He has to recognize the difference a good lb makes. Mosely and Beason would be a dream I've waited for a true lb crew. I don't think Mosely gets picked but Perryman of Miami, Borland Wis , or Skov Stanford. Lb has killed the giants for years.

Comment

if this were madden

Id trade 2015 first round pick for another first rounder. Id take Evans and Ebron and be happy with my first rounder

sadly, this isnt madden

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                            1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                            Giants 13

Comment

If Mack & Mosley are available for us @12, who do you like?

Admittedly, I don't watch much CFB so I've only seen Mack on youtube and some during his bowl game, but this kid Mack has been talked about a bunch (Walterfootball.com has him mocked to us).

Comment

Working...
                              X