UCLA OLB #11 ANTHONY BARR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCLA OLB #11 ANTHONY BARR

I like the way this kid plays! I know the Oline is a glaring need, but Defense wins championships.. if they get at least one solid Olineman via free agency, I think they should pick the best defensive player available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnHvztk1W3o

go to the draft forum, please.

Comment

Lol to you thinking we're one fa olineman away.

Comment

haha... true, especially with Beatty with a broken leg. I was being modest

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBOWL/BOUND/GIANTS View Post
          haha... true, especially with Beatty with a broken leg. I was being modest
          Don't get me wrong I'd love to have beason groom a stud rookie, that's assuming we are able to keep beason.

Comment

On another player I was surprised Kiper has Mosely ranked #5 on his big board. Even tho its early a lot of mocks have Mosley going to us at 12. Mosley is definitely a good prospect but didn't think he'd be ranked that high by Kiper.

Comment

Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
              Don't get me wrong I'd love to have beason groom a stud rookie, that's assuming we are able to keep beason.
              That better be Reese's first signing this offseason. Get it done as soon as possible. When the trade first went down I thought he was washed up, but man could he play. Beason defines sideline to sideline player. After all these years I forgot what a good LB can do for a defense.

Comment

Barr will not fall to us sadly

Comment

Originally posted by gmen43 View Post
                  Barr will not fall to us sadly
                  this is true..

Comment

I'm looking at Anthony Barr highlights on youtube, and I dunno.. I'm not impressed.. he's a 3-4 LB anyway

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                      I'm looking at Anthony Barr highlights on youtube, and I dunno.. I'm not impressed.. he's a 3-4 LB anyway
                      He isnt a perfect fit for the Giants defense I do agree with that. Right now he would be more of a situational DE and blitzer which they already have in Moore.However Barr is much more of an edge rusher and we dont have 1 of those.

Comment

Working...
                      X