Cyrus Kouandjio got embaressed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
    That's was the type of performance that may have teams looking at him as a RT now.
    Pugh >>> Kouandjio

Comment

Alabama players will be overrated. Just the way it is. Not that they are bad players by any means but the coverage they get compared to other prospects hypes them up.

Comment

I've been waiting to see McCarron get some pressure in his face to confirm my suspicions of him being pampered behind great OL play. They got to AJ and Bama's level of dominance was just stripped away. He did make a couple of nice scrambles, but for the most part, he looked awful. Just thought I'd bring that up since I had this convo before with Sportzfan about AJ at the next level.

Cyrus K had no answer for Eric Striker's speed off the edge which was very alarming. He got majorly exposed....reminded me of Manti Te'o getting exposed last year against Bama. I think he'll return for another year. He's at 50/50 right now with his decision and that game will damage his stock.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Striker is an interesting guy. Only a true soph, but what a unique skill set. Hes only 6' 220 or so pounds, and not particularly fast. But his timing and patience on blitzes is incredible. He has a ton of short area quickness

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
            Striker is an interesting guy. Only a true soph, but what a unique skill set. Hes only 6' 220 or so pounds, and not particularly fast. But his timing and patience on blitzes is incredible. He has a ton of short area quickness
            Kinda Vic Beasley like, ey? Vic runs quicker though.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Kinda Vic Beasley like, ey? Vic runs quicker though.
              Vic is another Bruce Irvin, IMO. Tho Im not sure Beasley has quite as much power as Irvin did.

But that burst off the snap.... Its what gave Osi a career.

Comment

Working...
              X