Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sammy Watkins of Clemson against Ohio State...WoW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy Watkins of Clemson against Ohio State...WoW!

Ummm...this guy is a playmaker. I'm watching the Clemson/Ohio State Orange Bowl and I am really impressed. I realize that we have other needs on the Oline but wow...this kid is a cross between Julio Jones and Dez Bryant. If he is there at pick 12, we won't need Nicks and we can save $$$ by letting him hit the market. I'll go out on a limb to say that Watkins is way faster than and more of a ball hawk than Nicks. Go look at the game and afterwards the tape.

Go get him Reese if he is still there at 12. PLEASE!!!

he's not the physical specimen those 2 are but i wouldn't mind getting him.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
      he's not the physical specimen those 2 are but i wouldn't mind getting him.
      Neither is Deshawn Jackson. Give Watkins space and he will make a play. He plays angry unlike Nicks.

Comment

Originally posted by BossDKP View Post
        Neither is Deshawn Jackson. Give Watkins space and he will make a play. He plays angry unlike Nicks.
        i said i wouldn't mind him, but i think the giants need a big physical number 1. To bad Dorial Green Beckham isn't eligible this year. The kid from Rutgers intrigues me.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          i said i wouldn't mind him, but i think the giants need a big physical number 1. To bad Dorial Green Beckham isn't eligible this year. The kid from Rutgers intrigues me.
          He's going to be gone way before #12 with this performance.
          SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

Yes, he looks very good but #12. I don't know about that right now!

Comment

I don't know about Sammy Watkins, he won't be there.. but Ryan Shazier is nice

Comment

Can happen, A lot of the Mocks have the teams ahead of us going after qbs.

Comment

Sammy Watkins has the potential to make all of our receivers look like children in comparison. He's going to be a beast wherever he goes.

Comment

That was a horrible throw by Watkins on that trick play (LoL). Stick to WideOut my man...

Comment

dont be surprised if we go a lot of diff ways. a new OC, could feasibly mean a 1rst rd wr. and to be honest, at 12, it'd be the best time to take one bc thats generally where you can get a get like a dez braynt or something. remember, nicks was the last pick of rd 1 iirc. and it was bc he didnt have that speed aspect.
                      guys who go top 10ish as a wr, u better be gettin a dez bryant type wr or better...

Comment

I would love to get this guy, he was great tonight. He would be a great addition.

Comment

the 1 thing tho, is if u watched htis game, he did most his damage on bubble screen type plays. not really as a route runner. which is concerning. it wasnt like he was running every route in the route tree out there. he ran like 3 routes all game really.

Comment

if philly got him, they'd have an all time offense to be honest. i pray they dont take him lol

Comment

Shazier another guy to watch in this game. My favorite player in the draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X