Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foolish Texans will pick Bridgewater over Manziel ......Mark my words- Eternal LOSERS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Foolish Texans will pick Bridgewater over Manziel ......Mark my words- Eternal LOSERS

    I can hear it now

    With the 1st pick of the draft the Houston Texans pick

    another DISASTER

  • #2
    as most would jack. johnny handsome will not be nfl ready.

    Comment


    • #3
      You will see

      Comment


      • #4
        not that i know bridewater will be. but johnny just doesnt scream nfl player to me.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd take Menziel behind Eli anyday of the week JUST so other teams couldn't have him!!!!!
          Go Giants!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            How is this Giants related at all, General Sports or Draft would make more sense

            Comment


            • #7
              its not
              lighten up
              it will soon disappear......but its hilarious how losers re-enforce their losing.....its like its in their DNA

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                its not
                lighten up
                it will soon disappear......but its hilarious how losers re-enforce their losing.....its like its in their DNA

                You would certainly know...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                  You will see
                  .......you're telling us that if Ryan Torrain were a QB his name would be Manziel?
                  No one remembers who came in second.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                    I can hear it now

                    With the 1st pick of the draft the Houston Texans pick

                    another DISASTER
                    Way the heck do we care who the **** the texans pick? You have to make the dumbest threads on this board

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Because I want Manziel....I would gladly give the Texans Eli and a #2 to get Manziel

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                        Because I want Manziel....I would gladly give the Texans Eli and a #2 to get Manziel
                        Why, so Manziel can stink in NY? He will be drafted high and then have a short career

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by uther99 View Post
                          Why, so Manziel can stink in NY? He will be drafted high and then have a short career
                          Sounds like wishful thinking. Why the hate?
                          Go Giants!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tony Bruno View Post
                            Sounds like wishful thinking. Why the hate?
                            I don't think Manziel will be a great NFL QB

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by uther99 View Post
                              I don't think Manziel will be a great NFL QB
                              Good for you.........I do. I think he has HOF potential

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X