Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SR BOWL thread(weigh ins, practice reports, and game info).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah, and I was really impressed with Stanley Jean-Baptiste also. He has nice length (6'3 215) and liked the way he broke on the ball. Another Nebraska product with a very interesting skill-set.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• So after all this senior bowl practice time. Actual game. Interviews. Who do we love and who do we not? Who moved up on our Mocks and who were taken off. Looked to me like dee ford may have played his way into the the first round.. And out of our reach
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
        Oh yeah, and I was really impressed with Stanley Jean-Baptiste also. He has nice length (6'3 215) and liked the way he broke on the ball. Another Nebraska product with a very interesting skill-set.
        Yup.. Thinking 2nd rounder now.. It's hard to find 6'3 CBs

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          So after all this senior bowl practice time. Actual game. Interviews. Who do we love and who do we not? Who moved up on our Mocks and who were taken off. Looked to me like dee ford may have played his way into the the first round.. And out of our reach
          From the game and what I have heard from practice these are a few guys off the top of my head that I am moving up from where I personally had them ranked before Senior Bowl week

Aaron Donald
          Crockett Gilmore
          Caraun Reid
          Walt Aikens
          Stanley Jean-Baptiste
          Charles Sims
          Dee Ford
          Zack Martin
          Christian Kirksey
          Nevin Lawson
          Billy Turner
          David Fluellen

Guys who went down from where I previously had them ranked before Senior Bowl week are

Cyril Richardson
          Taj Boyd
          Aaron Colvin (Injury)
          C.J Fiedorowicz (He blocked fine but I didn't get to see him catch anything which could be blamed on the North QB's who were not good at all
          _________

That is kind of off the top of my head. I am sure I will be able to think of some more later
          sigpic
          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
          __________________________________________________ ______
          Mock Draft
          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• James White and Pierre Desir helped themselves as well
            sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            Mock Draft
            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              So after all this senior bowl practice time. Actual game. Interviews. Who do we love and who do we not? Who moved up on our Mocks and who were taken off. Looked to me like dee ford may have played his way into the the first round.. And out of our reach

My main guy Aaron Donald has been streaking up draft boards and had a massive week at the SR BOWL. Another guy i've talked alot about in recent weeks, Jimmy Garopolo QB E.Illinois has done nothing but continue his trend up draft boards.. I knew in time, those 2 would get the respect they deserved. Very easy when you watch these 2, to see NFL skill sets..

One of my fave Interior lineman, Weston Richburg had a big wk, and continues to climb boards. Shoot, i'd been mocking him to us since September..lol Christian Kirksey, Jean-Baptiste, James White, Pierre Desir, Crockett Gilmore, Zack Martin, David Fluellen, Caraun Reid..etc

NYGfanStricks list is pretty eerily similar to mine..

Comment

Working...
              X