Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SR BOWL thread(weigh ins, practice reports, and game info).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Heres the link to the entire draft, i just finished. Took me parts of 3days. You should do one.. Its actually pretty fun...

http://www.draftsite.com/mydraftsite...ck-draft/2014/
    That's a pretty solid class. Just missed on James Wilder for Davonta but still....I wouldn't have much of a qualm. You have some interesting choices going in the first two rounds (all teams) too.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
      That's a pretty solid class. Just missed on James Wilder for Davonta but still....I wouldn't have much of a qualm. You have some interesting choices going in the first two rounds (all teams) too.
      Thanks. I thought about Carlos Hyde , Jaylen Watkins, and Chris Smith, before settling on Brandon Coleman in RD3. That was my toughest decison.. But i all ready had us with Khalil Mack and Aaron Donald, so i thought we neeeded a weapon, and a big, downfield threat, who could be a nightmare in the redzone in Coleman was my pick... Coleman underachieved a bit this past yr, but there is no denying his talent. Hes a somewhat risky pick, but his physical tools are to hard to ignore.

Comment

That big Hageman there??lol wow!

Comment

I think he has Giants type pick written all over him. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he's on their radar especially if Linval isn't re-signed. If he tests well in the next couple of months, I think he could solidify himself in the top 10. Guys that big, athletic with raw power are tough for teams to pass on.
          Ya, i can agree with this. They do love there raw , upside, big bodied Dlineman(interior and exterioria). Bears and Giants are similary run teams if you ask me, anyways.. No 2 teams are exactly alike, but the Bears and the way they pick does remind me of the Giants a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            Heres the link to the entire draft, i just finished. Took me parts of 3days. You should do one.. Its actually pretty fun...

http://www.draftsite.com/mydraftsite...ck-draft/2014/
            Did you think about taking baptiste over lynch? Beside that I love the mock. Coleman and Donald are two of my fav players. It is hard to pass up Coleman with that height, weight, speed combo with his natural smoothness and body control.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
            Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
              Did you think about taking baptiste over lynch? Beside that I love the mock. Coleman and Donald are two of my fav players. It is hard to pass up Coleman with that height, weight, speed combo with his natural smoothness and body control.
              Somehow i erased the entire mock. I"m infuriated!!! I wanted to start a new one and keep that one and somehow i erased the one i just completed.. As far as Jean-Baptiste, yes he was in my mind when i made the Aaron Lynch selection..

Comment

Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
                I figured it out. Gotta start all over. I'm only doing 6rds this time, just because thats last rd giants have a pick.. It'll be diffrent also because the sr bowl , a few other people came out since i started that other one...etc

Comment

It's almost game time!
                  sigpic
                  S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                  __________________________________________________ ______
                  Mock Draft
                  1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                  4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                  6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                  Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                    It's almost game time!
                    oh dang.. what time and what channel?

Comment

Taj Boyd picked.. The WR burned the CB on a double move and he just put too much air under it causing the safety enough time to come over for the INT
                      sigpic
                      Mock Draft
                      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                        oh dang.. what time and what channel?
                        Just started... one drive done bc of an INT. It is on NFL network!
                        sigpic
                        Mock Draft

Comment

TD Crockett Gilmore TE from Colorado St. Carr looked really good throwing it and Gilmore has looked nice all week that I have seen of him
                          sigpic
                          Mock Draft

Comment

Great play by Telvin Smith there!
                            sigpic
                            Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                              Just started... one drive done bc of an INT. It is on NFL network!
                              got it.. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                                got it.. thanks
                                No problem. The South team defense is playing awesome
                                sigpic
                                Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X