Blake Bortles: QB UCF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
    college football season ended??? lol pretty much final game auditions were over and people like what he did this year
    Seems like just recently though. I guess that final game leaves a lasting impression in peoples minds, but you do have 3 years of tape. It just reminded me of how Gabbert shot up the board out of the blue.

Personally, I think I like Bridgewater better. Maybe even Tajh Boyd, who slipped to the 3rd for some reason.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      Seems like just recently though. I guess that final game leaves a lasting impression in peoples minds, but you do have 3 years of tape. It just reminded me of how Gabbert shot up the board out of the blue.

Personally, I think I like Bridgewater better. Maybe even Tajh Boyd, who slipped to the 3rd for some reason.
      I think Gabbert and Bortles are completley different QB's, I never understood the hype about Gabbert, not saying that Bortles is head and shoudlers better but I think Bortles is a more prototypical Pro QB with the offense they run at UCF, Gabbert looked good in the spread cause he was just a system QB. I could be wrong, just my take.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        I could see him going in the 2nd round to be honest. He is making a name for himself for sure now.

I also hear Carr is shining right now at the senior bowl practices. I heard Mayock say he has the best of all the QBs so far, really saying it wasnt even close.
        He did say that and most have agreed. However, keep in mind NFL network has also reported that many NFL scouts have not been impressed with the QBs at the senior bowl at all. So he is the best of a bad group.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
          He did say that and most have agreed. However, keep in mind NFL network has also reported that many NFL scouts have not been impressed with the QBs at the senior bowl at all. So he is the best of a bad group.
          Hmm surprising.. Carr and Blake have been rated high all season and did well in their bowl games. Hard to imagine that determination would be made off a few senior bowl practices
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            Hmm surprising.. Carr and Blake have been rated high all season and did well in their bowl games. Hard to imagine that determination would be made off a few senior bowl practices
            I think I may have worded that incorrectly, or perhaps you misunderstand what I'm saying.

The scouts at the senior bowl have not been impressed AT the senior bowl. I am not referring to their play before that or gametape..

Even still though, I think Bortles is a better prospect than anyone at the senior bowl, at least right now.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X