Pre Superbowl Mock.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Superbowl Mock.

Round 1- Eric Ebron - TE - University of North Caralina- Every great QB has a reliable TE to go too. Brady has Gronk, Brees has Graham, Peyton has Thomas, Rogers has Finely and so on. Eli needs that big safety blacnket and with a new WC system the TE is more important now than ever. Ebron has the potential to be an Antonio Gates, Jermaine Gresham type.

Round 2 - Carlos Hyde - RB - Ohio State University - The Giants backfield has been in flux and goes into next season a big question mark. Wilson is now very fragile, Brown has BEEN fragile, and Cox was a 6th round pick. Going RB in FA is always risky so we take Hyde who reminds me alot of Marshawn Lynch who excels in the WCO.

Round 3 - Stanley Jean-Baptiste - CB - University of Nebraska - A tall, long, rangy corner that fits the new age mold of corners in the NFL (Such as Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman, Patrick Peterson, etc.) at 6'2 218 he has the size you like with the quickness you want and the physicality you demand.

Round 4 - Daquan Jones - DT - Penn State - Nice DT that can play the 3 and provide decent pass rush ability to play on 3rd downs.

Round 5 - Brandon Linder - OG - University of Miami - Good Pass protector with quick feet and nice agility. Would do very if we move to a zone blocking system.

Round 6 - Max Bullough - LB - Michigan State - A downhill run defender that is intelligent and can be our run stuffer next to Beason. Takes on blocks well and does a good jobe shedding blocks.

would hate to draft an early running back again

Comment

need to draft O-line earlier.. I'm a Ebron fan myself though

Comment

I like the picks personally. Jean-Baptiste is a stud. Hyde is a beast. I like Linder... Ebron could possibly be an animal in McAdoo's system
        sigpic
        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
        __________________________________________________ ______
        Mock Draft
        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
          I like the picks personally. Jean-Baptiste is a stud. Hyde is a beast. I like Linder... Ebron could possibly be an animal in McAdoo's system
          Are they pushing him to the 3rd round now? Damn, he was my sleeper a few months ago, 6th rounder...
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Are they pushing him to the 3rd round now? Damn, he was my sleeper a few months ago, 6th rounder...
            Yeah he has been dominating the Senior Bowl in press coverage apparently. I know it sucks I wish he was like a 4 -5th round grade because he would have been an absolute steal. Him and McGill are rising like crazy because of their size. I want Jean-Baptiste bad because he is a former WR who hasn't played the position long so he can only get better with experience IMO
            sigpic
            Mock Draft
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
              Yeah he has been dominating the Senior Bowl in press coverage apparently. I know it sucks I wish he was like a 4 -5th round grade because he would have been an absolute steal. Him and McGill are rising like crazy because of their size. I want Jean-Baptiste bad because he is a former WR who hasn't played the position long so he can only get better with experience IMO
              Plus, than we would have a duo of Nebraska CBs.
              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Would like this very much.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of the Evron pick but like the rest. Obviously the Oline is fixed in free agency. Switch for Evans and I'm all in

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    Plus, than we would have a duo of Nebraska CBs.
                    Yeah Nebraska usually produces 1 very solid NFL prospect per year it seems like.. Last year there wasn't anyone drafted that was very good because that year their Defense wasn't great but Jean-Baptiste looks to try and keep the trend going this year

2010 draft Suh
                    2011 draft Prince
                    2012 draft Lavonte David
                    sigpic
                    Mock Draft

Comment

Ebron is a great pick if we can fill some of our big needs in FA.

Comment

Working...
                      X