Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could TE Colt Lyeria Find Himself Removed from Giants' Draft Board?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DVision View Post
    I must be a "hoodlum" then also...smh. Newsflash he's not "bout that life " either hence the reason players like David Diehl have been in more trouble than him in his lifetime!
    You know what the nice thing about having money is? You can pay someone to do things that wouldnt look so good if you were to do them. Drunk driving is miniscule to what a lot of these guys from these "areas" (that still have a stong pull in these areas) have done and in some cases continue to do. A clean record doesn't make you a saint it could also mean you haven't been caught.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
      You know what the nice thing about having money is? You can pay someone to do things that wouldnt look so good if you were to do them. Drunk driving is miniscule to what a lot of these guys from these "areas" (that still have a stong pull in these areas) have done and in some cases continue to do. A clean record doesn't make you a saint it could also mean you haven't been caught.
      Please! There are plenty of athletes from those "areas" that have money and use it along with their status to do positive things in those "areas". Your making a lot of assumptions. Also there is NEVER anything minuscule about driving drunk and putting other peoples lives at danger! That alone is ignorant...something a hoodlum would do!

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
        People predraft from Rutgers were telling me he constantly got in trouble and was given special treatment

Comment

He screams mental illness...Red flag...red flag...red flag

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
            Lyerla is perfect proof that drugs and tweeting don't mix.

Too bad Charlie Murphy can't give him one of those downward slaps like he gave Rick James/Dave Chappelle in the Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories. God, those were classic, especially the Rick James one. I miss that show. LOL
            Chappelle IMO had the funniest standups and that show was pure gold haha
            sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            __________________________________________________ ______
            Mock Draft
            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
            __________________________________________________ ______
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              People predraft from Rutgers were telling me he constantly got in trouble and was given special treatment
              CJ2K??? What do people at Rutgers know about his college career?

Comment

Lyerla is a toolbag. Woulden't touch him with a 20ft stick.

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                  CJ2K??? What do people at Rutgers know about his college career?
                  I was told Britt smoked marijuana a lot and campus belief let him off the hook on multiple occasions.I didnt really buy it at the time but Britt did get arrested for marijuana while he was in the NFL:.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    Lyerla is a toolbag. Woulden't touch him with a 20ft stick.
                    What possess's these guys to submarine high draft pick status. I always wondered why he was so under utilized , it was probably because he was getting in trouble constantly with the coaches. Hopefully he gets his life together in a year or 2 but football isnt like baseball where guys come on at 27 or 28

Comment

Giants "might" steer clear of him? lol

There is no way that this moron is even a consideration as a UFA

Comment

well .. congrats he seems very intelligent

Comment

What a clown!!! I would never want him on my team no matter how good he is. I hope every NFL team feels that way!

Comment

I was told Britt smoked marijuana a lot and campus belief let him off the hook on multiple occasions.I didnt really buy it at the time but Britt did get arrested for marijuana while he was in the NFL:.
                            oh god....smoking weed quick someone alert the authorities. drinking pepsi is probaby more damaging to a person than smoking weed. Since this seems to be about speculation..who's to say Eli isn't some secret drug kingpin..he is being sued for fraud after all..maybe he's the next madoff.

Comment

Kenny Britt??? GoDeep80 wasn't talking about Kenny Britt in his comment...he was talking about Chris Johnson being a hoodlum because he has dreads, gold teeth, and comes from a bad neighborhood. He thinks everybody from the "hood" is Sam Hurd and they just haven't gotten caught yet. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Giant303 View Post
                                oh god....smoking weed quick someone alert the authorities. drinking pepsi is probaby more damaging to a person than smoking weed.
                                Really it doesnt matter... if its illegal, and against the nfl rules, you cant do it. or at least cant do it enough to get caught.

Will Hill is another dope.

Comment

Working...
                                X