Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could TE Colt Lyeria Find Himself Removed from Giants' Draft Board?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    Really it doesnt matter... if its illegal, and against the nfl rules, you cant do it. or at least cant do it enough to get caught.

Will Hill is another dope.
    the poster was referencing what he did in college, allegedly.

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
      Kenny Britt??? GoDeep80 wasn't talking about Kenny Britt in his comment...he was talking about Chris Johnson being a hoodlum because he has dreads, gold teeth, and comes from a bad neighborhood. He thinks everybody from the "hood" is Sam Hurd and they just haven't gotten caught yet. smh
      Dude. I grew up in Orlando. I have connections from Tampa, to Lauderhill (Deepside), to the keys. I'm not making any assumptions about CJ's character these are facts. And I didnt say that every player from areas likethat are drug lords or bad people but there is a reasonable number that go back to trapping and do it on a large scale do to there wealth. Also I can tell you a number of gang affiliated players in the NFL. I could go so far as naming there OGs and their rank in that gang and who they banged with. Now sush your mouth because it wasn't even suppose to be a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
        Dude. I grew up in Orlando. I have connections from Tampa, to Lauderhill (Deepside), to the keys. I'm not making any assumptions about CJ's character these are facts. And I didnt say that every player from areas likethat are drug lords or bad people but there is a reasonable number that go back to trapping and do it on a large scale do to there wealth. Also I can tell you a number of gang affiliated players in the NFL. I could go so far as naming there OGs and their rank in that gang and who they banged with. Now sush your mouth because it wasn't even suppose to be a big deal.
        Please! Like I said just because you grow up with or talk to folks still in the hood doesn't make him a hoodlum. It's a fact CJ2K has money in the streets? Where do you get your "reasonable number" from? Whateva man! Unless your making moves with him you don't know jack! You can sush me if you want at least I'm talking out my mouth and not my rear end!
        Last edited by DVision; 02-28-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant303 View Post
          the poster was referencing what he did in college, allegedly.
          Its still the same thing.

In college you get kicked out of class for it, you can get arrested for it, you can kill your draft stock.

Its really the equivalent of a team telling a guy we will give you a 20 million dollar job as long as you arent caught speeding. And these guys speed everyday.

Yea everyone does it, but thats not the point, its a terrible decision when you have that kind of money riding on it

Comment

Really it doesnt matter... if its illegal, and against the nfl rules, you cant do it. or at least cant do it enough to get caught.

+1

All that matters is that the NFL will suspend/ban you for it. Weed politics are totally irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              What possess's these guys to submarine high draft pick status. I always wondered why he was so under utilized , it was probably because he was getting in trouble constantly with the coaches. Hopefully he gets his life together in a year or 2 but football isnt like baseball where guys come on at 27 or 28
              I could be totally wrong, but a toolbag like this probably was the biggest dink in HS and probably made alot of lives pretty miserable by picking on em. I have a feeling this is Karma and hes getting everything he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                Please! Like I said just because you grow up with or talk to folks still in the hood doesn't make him a hoodlum. It's a fact CJ2K has money in the streets? Where do you get your "reasonable number" from? Whateva man! Unless your making moves with him you don't know jack! You can sush me if you want at least I'm talking out my mouth and not my rear end!
                smh. this guy. i'm walking away from this. I'm not an informant so me going into any more detail about anything is unnecessary. goodbye.

Comment

lol . . . poser

Comment

Unlike Vontaze burfict i will NEVER regret the giants passing on this guy for red flags.

Comment

Plus I was told campus police had him multiple times meaning he was getting caught multiple times by cops but preferential treatment saved him, So obviously he was not only smoking pot but he was doing it flagrantly or in locations that would get him caught. My translation of course he was being stupid

Comment

smh. this guy. i'm walking away from this. I'm not an informant so me going into any more detail about anything is unnecessary. goodbye.
                        Your funny! Mr Inside Info. lol. Deuces!

Comment

Gang affliation is nothing new in sports. This is something we all know...

Comment

If he can play, I really don't care if he's stupid.

It looks like he was on the cusp of not getting drafted anyway. Who knows, maybe there's a GM or owner who shares his beliefs and will move him up their board.

My point is that he didn't have that much to lose.
                            Last edited by RagTime Blue; 03-01-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGhtmare View Post
                              Gang affliation is nothing new in sports. This is something we all know...
                              When was it said that it was anything new?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                                lol . . . poser
                                And what is it I am posing as? A person that knows people that do their work on the other side of the tracks? is it because someone people would consider famous is involved so i automatically a liar? smh you people amaze me.

Comment

Working...
                                X