Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could TE Colt Lyeria Find Himself Removed from Giants' Draft Board?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could TE Colt Lyeria Find Himself Removed from Giants' Draft Board?

    http://www.giants101.com/2014/02/27/...hook-comments/

    Excerpt: "The New York Giants are in need of a new tight end now that the contract of Brandon Myers has been voided, making him an unrestricted free agent. But when the 2014 NFL Draft rolls around, don't expect Big Blue to replace him with Oregon tight end Colt Lyerla, who may have rendered himself undraftable by several teams after making insensitive comments about the United States government and what he believes was their role in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

    “The parents of the kids that supposedly died in the sandy hook situation are liars,” Lyerla tweeted and later deleted, according to Graham Watson of Yahoo! Sports.

    Although Lyerla deleted that particular tweet, he left many others up and live, prompting Oregon University to denounce his stance and condemn his beliefs.' Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    I wouldn't touch him. Even as a UFA

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
      I wouldn't touch him. Even as a UFA
      Wow. That tweet literally makes my stomach hurt.
      SuperMario82 on old GMB

      Comment


      • #4
        If he was even on their board Id say with absolute certainty that he no longer is. I would be surprised if a couple of Giants including coach Coughlin wouldnt want to take a swing at him for his comments.

        While he is entitled to his own demented opinions he should be more careful with expressing them.

        Comment


        • #5
          there are various people in the world

          Drug addicts (LT)
          Religious Zealots (Tebow)
          Intellectuals (Nnamdi)
          Psychos (Incognito)
          Hoodlums (CJ2K)
          Jerks (Sherman)
          Meatheads (Gronk)
          Socially Akward (Prince)
          Gay (Sam)

          And Conspiracy Theorists (Lyeria)

          doesn't surprise me that some make it to the NFL.

          Comment


          • #6
            Lyeria has a ton more issues than just being a conspiracy theorist.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
              there are various people in the world

              Drug addicts (LT)
              Religious Zealots (Tebow)
              Intellectuals (Nnamdi)
              Psychos (Incognito)
              Hoodlums (CJ2K)
              Jerks (Sherman)
              Meatheads (Gronk)
              Socially Akward (Prince)
              Gay (Sam)

              And Conspiracy Theorists (Lyeria)

              doesn't surprise me that some make it to the NFL.
              Ummm why is Chris Johnson a hoodlum and Richard Sherman a jerk???

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NYGhtmare View Post
                Ummm why is Chris Johnson a hoodlum and Richard Sherman a jerk???
                because cj2k is black and sherman thinks he's the best there is at what he does...duh

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NYGhtmare View Post
                  Ummm why is Chris Johnson a hoodlum and Richard Sherman a jerk???
                  When I say hoodlum was my way of saying (ghetto but not really ghetto, hood but not a gang banger hood). the gold grill, speech, dreads, actually meeting him in person. he's a hood dude.Sherman just takes a lot of **** and gets on your nerves but he's not "bout that life"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'd be worried if he was ever on the draft board to begin with

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I didn't want Lyerla because he got arrested for possession of coke last year. I didn't know about the Sandy Hook tweet. Unreal. And I thought Taylor Lewan had red flags.
                      One of these teams is not like the others

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                        I didn't want Lyerla because he got arrested for possession of coke last year. I didn't know about the Sandy Hook tweet. Unreal. And I thought Taylor Lewan had red flags.
                        coke is a hell of a drug

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                          coke is a hell of a drug
                          Lyerla is perfect proof that drugs and tweeting don't mix.

                          Too bad Charlie Murphy can't give him one of those downward slaps like he gave Rick James/Dave Chappelle in the Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories. God, those were classic, especially the Rick James one. I miss that show. LOL
                          One of these teams is not like the others

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                            Lyerla is perfect proof that drugs and tweeting don't mix.

                            Too bad Charlie Murphy can't give him one of those downward slaps like he gave Rick James/Dave Chappelle in the Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories. God, those were classic, especially the Rick James one. I miss that show. LOL
                            lol agreed

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
                              When I say hoodlum was my way of saying (ghetto but not really ghetto, hood but not a gang banger hood). the gold grill, speech, dreads, actually meeting him in person. he's a hood dude.Sherman just takes a lot of **** and gets on your nerves but he's not "bout that life"
                              I must be a "hoodlum" then also...smh. Newsflash he's not "bout that life " either hence the reason players like David Diehl have been in more trouble than him in his lifetime!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X