No announcement yet.

Dolphins Shopping 2013 First-Round Pick Dion Jordan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teams want to do that bs read option (washington redskins), and leave that DE unblocked so the QB/RB can read him, good luck withthat.

he's the anti-read option...lol id honestly seriously consider trading my 12th overall. it depends on draft day. if prospects we targeted were taken and it was Ebron or trade for Jordan, gimme Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
      Take a cold shower. There is no chance the Giants are going to give up what the Dolphins would want, to get a guy who was injured, did very little last season, and does not fit their scheme.

Comment

he's talented and explosive enough to where i couldnt care less if its a 4-3, 3-4, 1-6 or 2-5 lol. he's getting in the backfield and creating pressure one way or the other. and, he's not even close to developed yet.

people want Clowney? Dion Jordan isnt far off in terms of explosiveness/athleticism off the edge. dont misconstrue that as me saying Jordan is on Clowney's level. I'm not talking all around game. i'm discussing first step off the line explosion. think Osi had burst off the edge? Check Jordan out...wasn't he a down linemen in miami?
        6"6 250lbs and 23 years old......his salary was about 400K.....no risk here.....+1
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

this guy aint no joke. one of the best first steps/explosion off the line i've ever seen. on any level.

Comment

this guy aint no joke. one of the best first steps/explosion off the line i've ever seen. on any level.
            Are you his agent?

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
              Take a cold shower. There is no chance the Giants are going to give up what the Dolphins would want, to get a guy who was injured, did very little last season, and does not fit their scheme.
              thanks for resolving that for me Jerry Resse...oh...wait...

im actually curious to see what teams offer for him. 12th overall? i'd do it instantly if the choices are Lewan, Ebron, or trade for Jordan...you're seriously underestimating this kids talent if u think he couldnt be a de in a 4-3.

Comment

callng RedEye...Redeye, you're services are required...please fill in anyone who doesnt know about this kid...

Comment

Wow. Beast !

Comment

callng RedEye...Redeye, you're services are required...please fill in anyone who doesnt know about this kid...
                    lmao !!!!! +1.....I second the Redeye assistance request!!!!!!

Comment

2013:
                      16 Games Played
                      19 Solo Tackles
                      7 Assisted Tackles
                      2 Sacks

Comment

Nickname : " The Praying Mantis.............................."

Comment

2013:
                          16 Games Played
                          19 Solo Tackles
                          7 Assisted Tackles
                          2 Sacks
                          and on a lousy team with lousy coaches and lousy D schemes......

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                            and on a lousy team with lousy coaches and lousy D schemes......
                            That "lousy" team had a better record than the Giants, and plays the same scheme.

Comment

That "lousy" team had a better record than the Giants, and plays the same scheme.
                              my point being....imagine what he can do with the GMEN.....much more to learn with our coaching staff than with the Miami Flippers......he is only 23...

Comment

lol...darrin no offense, you have absolutely no clue as to what you're talking about if you dont think Jordan is an amazing talent. I am shocked Miami is shopping him, and, I'd be ALL for it. and, i think that sentiment is shared by more than annyone sharing your sentiment.

i respect if you dont want him. i do. hes a freak of nature with a first step that makes Osi's first step in his prime look like he's walking...also, it'd pretty much end teams trying to runthe read option vs us at least away from Jordan. you simply cannot leave him unblocked and hope the QB can decide what to do before he gets home. he'd just tackle both the qb and rb. hes a dynamo i tell ya a dynamo! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X