Round 3 or 4 Andre Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Here is kind of a lengthy highlight of him from this season. I like how he is kind of a bigger back weight wise and still ran faster than Hyde and Hill (I think they ran 4.6's and he ran a 4.5). He also has surprising quick feet for a guy his weight and shows nice vision. He also can run your *** over too if he wants to. LOOK AT THE BLOCK AT 0:42!! DAMN!

ah yes i have seen vid on him. i like him as well. vid i watched didnt have the block though DAMN. you really think archer will last till the late part of the draft?? dont see it i bet he doesnt make it out of the 2nd
    Last edited by thegreatone; 03-05-2014, 08:02 PM. Reason: cause

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
      ah yes i have seen vid on him. i like him as well. vid i watched didnt have the block though DAMN. you really think archer will last till the late part of the draft?? dont see it i bet he doesnt make it out of the 2nd
      Well that was based off of CBS sports projections right after the combine. Recently there have been talks that he is a 2nd-3rd round guy now.. I would be fine with someone like DeAnthony Thomas in the 6th if he is there... Didn't run the best at the combine but he is just a playmaker. Could do similar things that Archer could do but doesn't have that 4.2 speed
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      __________________________________________________ ______
      Mock Draft
      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
      __________________________________________________ ______
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Dre will drop because of his inabilities to catch the ball. I would like SIms in the third, he can do it all. I would be ok with Williams in the 5th round, even maybe 4th. We would need a third down back to complement him though. I do believe he is better runner than some of the RBs posted above.

Comment

Originally posted by King Sully View Post
          I like him but supposedly he literally can't catch
          I hear you but what the heck, just give him the rock and let him ground and pound, nothing fancy just plain old beast mode.
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
          X