Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    2nd round. Think there's a good chance he's there
    Unfortunately I don't think he will have a shot of being there after his 4.36 40 at his pro day.. that's ridiculous for a LB!
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Marqise Flowers, who I had forgotten about for alittle while(actually mocked em to us in the 7th(before beason) once or twice in like October), just killed it at Arizonas proday. Believe he was clocked in the 4.4's and was said to of killed it in drills. Hes a intriguing guy who actually a converted S, who then went on to lead Arizonas pass rush in 2012 as SLB. So as you can see, he has a nice blend of skills. Hes best suited as WLB in the NFL, as hes not overly physical, nor strong enough for SLB, and his speed, quickness, and ability in the pass game would be best suited on the weakside.

Flowers would be a solid late rd pick.

Comment

Reports that Shazier ran sub 4.4 before reinjuring his hamstring.

Comment

Josh Norris ‏@JoshNorris 4m
          Update RT @TIM_MAYsports: Ryan Shazier ran a 4.36 40 unofficially then popped a hammy at OSU pro day. "I blew a tire" as he put it.
          -

Story of his OSU career.

Comment

Shazier ran that sub 4.4 weighing 237 lbs. Anyone think he could possibly play strong side if he added a few more LB's?
            sigpic

Comment

Why? He's already injured his hamstrings at that weight at both the combine and pro day.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                Why? He's already injured his hamstrings at that weight at both the combine and pro day.
                Just curious.. I think he would be an excellent weakside LB but I was wondering if anyone thought he could play either well
                sigpic

Comment

I don't think it's about the position. They've had JWill at sam. I think the major thing with Shazier was his size. He got nicked up with several ticky tack injuries over the course of several games. It never resulted into anything long term, but I think asking him to put even more weight on at the moment is a bit too much to ask.

Comment

Most guys who gain weight like that struggle for about a year with leg injuries. Happened with J Will too.

Shazier should be fine next season

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                      Shazier ran that sub 4.4 weighing 237 lbs. Anyone think he could possibly play strong side if he added a few more LB's?
                      Ryan Shazier - LB - Player
                      Ohio State LB Ryan Shazier clocked sub-4.4 forty times at the Buckeyes' Pro Day.
                      This is in addition to Shazier's highly explosive 42-inch vertical and 10-foot-10 broad jump at the Combine. Shazier is a tick over 6-foot-1 and 237 pounds with striking and coverage skills. He's a likely top-40 draft pick.

I dont see him being available for us in the 2nd round after his pro day performance.

This guy is going to be a stud. I wouldnt be surprised to see him go around #20

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                        Ryan Shazier - LB - Player
                        Ohio State LB Ryan Shazier clocked sub-4.4 forty times at the Buckeyes' Pro Day.
                        This is in addition to Shazier's highly explosive 42-inch vertical and 10-foot-10 broad jump at the Combine. Shazier is a tick over 6-foot-1 and 237 pounds with striking and coverage skills. He's a likely top-40 draft pick.

I dont see him being available for us in the 2nd round after his pro day performance.

This guy is going to be a stud. I wouldnt be surprised to see him go around #20
                        Yeah I definitely think he is a first round guy after the pro day 40 time. The 42 inch vert is crazy as well. Freak athlete
                        sigpic
                        ________________________________________________________
                        Mock Draft
                        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                        ________________________________________________________
                        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Still hoping teams have other priorities and he slides to us in Rd #2.

Gilbert and Shazier would be pretty nice combo.....hopefully both aren't gone when we pick.

Comment

Weakside linebackers always fall in the draft.

Comment

Lets not forget about Kevin Pierre Louis. The extremely productive player who just tore up the combine and with Coughlin, BC guys always seem like possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                                Weakside linebackers always fall in the draft.
                                do you think he can play middle?
                                Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Working...
                                X