Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospects Giants have met with..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prospects Giants have met with..

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2014meetingsteams.php

    Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech (COM)
    Joel Bitonio, OL, Nevada (COM)
    Ka'Deem Carey, RB, Arizona (COM)
    Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina (COM)
    Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M (COM)
    Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois (EW)
    Justin Gilbert, DB, Oklahoma State (COM)
    Adrian Hubbard, LB, Alabama (COM)
    Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State (COM)
    Cyrus Kouandjio, OL, Alabama (COM)
    Marqise Lee, WR, USC (COM)
    Kevin Norwood, WR, Alabama (COM)
    Paul Richardson, WR, Colorado (COM)
    Michael Sam, DL, Missouri (COM)
    Tyler Starr, LB, South Dakota (EW%)
    De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (COM)
    Andre Williams, RB, Boston College (COM)
    David Yankey, OL, Stanford (COM)

    Walterfootball.com

  • #2
    I love lots of those names
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
      http://walterfootball.com/draft2014meetingsteams.php

      Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech (COM)
      Joel Bitonio, OL, Nevada (COM)
      Ka'Deem Carey, RB, Arizona (COM)
      Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina (COM)
      Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M (COM)
      Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois (EW)
      Justin Gilbert, DB, Oklahoma State (COM)
      Adrian Hubbard, LB, Alabama (COM)
      Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State (COM)
      Cyrus Kouandjio, OL, Alabama (COM)
      Marqise Lee, WR, USC (COM)
      Kevin Norwood, WR, Alabama (COM)
      Paul Richardson, WR, Colorado (COM)
      Michael Sam, DL, Missouri (COM)
      Tyler Starr, LB, South Dakota (EW%)
      De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (COM)
      Andre Williams, RB, Boston College (COM)
      David Yankey, OL, Stanford (COM)

      Walterfootball.com
      I really like that they have met with Ebron, Evans, Gilbert, Hyde, Richardson. A could other guys I like out of there are Yankey (Solid OG), Hubbard (Underrated guy I think), Deanthony Thomas (playmaker), and Tyler Starr (Reppin' SD haha)
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      ________________________________________________________
      Mock Draft
      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
      ________________________________________________________
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

      Comment


      • #4
        Most of the time, the Giants draft at least one or 2 guys you heard there names mixed with, so to me, it matters. I'd be shocked if one or 2(at least) of these guys don't end up giants.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm really intrigued by Joel Bitonio.. Can play multiple spots, I like him in the 3rd...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            I'm really intrigued by Joel Bitonio.. Can play multiple spots, I like him in the 3rd...
            I like him even better in the 6th.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
              I like him even better in the 6th.
              i'd love to get zach martin in the 7th, but it aint happening

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                i'd love to get zach martin in the 7th, but it aint happening
                Now Zach Martin is someone I like in the third.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                  I like him even better in the 6th.
                  6th..? Mayock has him as his 5th best tackle

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    6th..? Mayock has him as his 5th best tackle
                    he'd be a great value as an UDFA

                    /red

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                      he'd be a great value as an UDFA

                      /red
                      Agreed..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                        he'd be a great value as an UDFA

                        /red
                        Oh if were talking pure VALUE than I would agree. you cant beat free.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X