Cyril Richardson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyril Richardson

How realistic is it that we could actually pick this guy up in the 3rd-4th Round range..I know he was a highly rated OG, did he have a terrible combine for him to drop so much draft stock?

Guard is one of the harder positions to slot. In most years the first 3 guards are often interchangeable and I remember twice now the 2nd or 3rd rated guard by "experts" went 1st. So Richardson could be taken in round 2 or round 5..

Comment

I dont think any of these guys are close to the prospect that a 1st round OG like Iupati was, then again Im no scout lol
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I don't think he gets out of the 3rd..

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
          So if they don't pick up a quality Guard in FA and he's sitting there in the 3rd for us to pick..would you do it?

Comment

I thought this guy was a lock in the 1st until I saw what Donald did to him. His foot work scares me. Baylor hid a bunch of his deficiencies.
            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
              +1... Btw couldn't agree more with your sig!
              sigpic
              S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
              6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Originally posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
                How realistic is it that we could actually pick this guy up in the 3rd-4th Round range..I know he was a highly rated OG, did he have a terrible combine for him to drop so much draft stock?
                4-5th round may be realistic. He got tossed around like a rag doll during Senior Bowl week. Don't know if I still want this guy.

Comment

Working...
                X