No announcement yet.

Analyzing Kiper 3.0 : Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It makes sense to take Ebron at 12. the only thing that could prevent that is that this year's TE class is pretty deep. They could also trade back and still get him. a few spots later as long as its before the jets pick.

Comment

With the loss of Joseph and Tuck, picking Donald makes a lot of sense

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post
        His blocking isn't questionable. He's a fine blocker, but he's an exceptional weapon, so people assume he can't block. He's a big guy, with room to add weight, and is a fine blocker with room to improve. Yes, I'd be ecstatic to get him at 12.
        Piddy, this guy has crazy good hands from what I've been watching, he's a weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Aaron Donald please. Could you imagine the potential of a Aaron Donald, Jason Pierre Paul, Damontre Moore, and Jonathan Hankins Dline? Thats the Giants way!
          donald in the 1st. sfaryan-jenkins in the 2nd.

this would make me a very happy guy.

Comment

My big board:

Clowney
            Matthews, Watkins (tie)
            Dennard
            Robinson, Lewan (tie)
            Donald
            Ebron

Don't care for Gilbert or Evans. And those linebackers who make a name getting after the QB scream "Sintim" to me, so I shy away.

Comment

Originally posted by STAR View Post
              Piddy, this guy has crazy good hands from what I've been watching, he's a weapon.
              I agree. He catches the ball away from his body and runs away from DBs. The kid is legit.
              NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
              Garrett Bolles - OT
              David Njoku - TE
              Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Working...
              X