Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that the FA has filled up the gaps ,could the stage be set to draft a TE and QB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Plaxicofan7 View Post
    so we can draft the Best Athlete Player now?
    i think they always do the best available anyway , seems reeses style. even if we had 4 de's he would draft one 1st round if it was the highest guy on his board. but now i feel they have the luxury to do so even without worring, he has had a lovely Fa period so far.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      so i take it you didnt care for moving up and drafting Nas? lol
      I turned the draft off after he did that.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I turned the draft off after he did that.
        you have to understand its also about the future, if 2 years from now the gm is going to be held accountable if there is no one to step up.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          you have to understand its also about the future, if 2 years from now the gm is going to be held accountable if there is no one to step up.
          Let's see how:
          1. Eli plays this season.
          2. How Nassib does in camp.

          Too many needs right now, QB isn't one of them.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Harooni View Post
            I think with the major concerns addressed we have the luxury of drafting Best Available and i think TE and QB might be on the radar early , any thoughts?
            We're not drafting a QB. Not above round 5 at least.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Let's see how:
              1. Eli plays this season.
              2. How Nassib does in camp.

              Too many needs right now, QB isn't one of them.
              well the thing is like i said i dont think they will look for one but if one lands to them at the spot they pick they may pull that trigger because if they wait till lets say eli has another bad season , then when do you pick up one 2015? thats a little late. though Nas could develop thats true but not with TC still here he wont get reg season garbage time .

              Comment


              • #22
                TE, probably. QB no way. We already used a pick last year on a QB.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                  I think with the major concerns addressed we have the luxury of drafting Best Available and i think TE and QB might be on the radar early , any thoughts?
                  major concerns ? Do u think the Giants get to 20 sacks in 2014? QB's will be sipping lemonade in the pocket. We have 1 proven playmaker on the whole roster on offense. I see this as a 6 win team maybe worse if ELi isnt a Pro Bowler
                  Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-14-2014, 12:34 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Troll alert

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                      well the thing is like i said i dont think they will look for one but if one lands to them at the spot they pick they may pull that trigger because if they wait till lets say eli has another bad season , then when do you pick up one 2015? thats a little late. though Nas could develop thats true but not with TC still here he wont get reg season garbage time .
                      How many QB's do we need ??? There are now 2 warming the bench. Don't understand that thinking.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Let's see how:
                        1. Eli plays this season.
                        2. How Nassib does in camp.

                        Too many needs right now, QB isn't one of them.
                        i doubt we take a qb this year, but i bet we do next year.

                        (actually think eli has a comeback year; i just think nassib proves next-to-useless.)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          TE, yes.

                          QB -- Eli still has tread on the tires. We wasted time/effort on picks like Perilloux and Nassib. Stick with experienced vets as a backup (haven't needed one in 10 years) and worry about drafting a QB when Eli's in year 15.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

                          "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            QB? The **** out you half *** giants fan

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I think they'll pick DL high and I think that was probably their intention all along.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                                I think with the major concerns addressed we have the luxury of drafting Best Available and i think TE and QB might be on the radar early , any thoughts?
                                I think FA is still happening, so I'm going to wait and see what else we do.
                                Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-14-2014, 11:17 AM.
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X