Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that the FA has filled up the gaps ,could the stage be set to draft a TE and QB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Let's see how:
    1. Eli plays this season.
    2. How Nassib does in camp.

Too many needs right now, QB isn't one of them.

I agree, but I wouldn't be shocked in a later round. However, they did sign Painter, if only for camp competition, so really not likely.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      I think with the major concerns addressed we have the luxury of drafting Best Available and i think TE and QB might be on the radar early , any thoughts?
      Are you throwing in the towel on Nassib?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        I agree, but I wouldn't be shocked in a later round. However, they did sign Painter, if only for camp competition, so really not likely.
        If Mcadoo wants his guy to groom we will draft a QB. I think Tom Coughlin is getting pushed out the door with these roster moves and hires. Jerry Reese is taking the bull by the horns. We will wait to see if he ends up gored through the chest by week 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          I think with the major concerns addressed we have the luxury of drafting Best Available and i think TE and QB might be on the radar early , any thoughts?
          Thoughts?

I think you will be severely disappointed, as you have been for the last decade.
          Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Can giants do something crazy on draft day ?

Draft a QB ?

Ha dont laugh it could happen...

At 12 we could get one for the future.

Comment

Can't see it

Way too many holes in team to fill before even thinking QB esp when we have a Franchise one and drafted Nassib last year

Comment

With the Dline losing parts left and right the crazy thing in the draft I'd like to see is moving up and taking Clowney.
                The drive for five still continues............

Comment

You want to watch this board COMPLETELY lose it's ****?
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

think that's happened already lol

Comment

Giants should draft a QB..... only if he can rush the passer too..

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        You want to watch this board COMPLETELY lose it's ****?
                        The quake that would be produced from a move like that would be felt in India.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          The quake that would be produced from a move like that would be felt in India.

Now I WANT them to!!!
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I still wanna see them trade back in the first. For DE pass rushers they can get one later while picking up extra picks. Rashede Hagemen late in the first some mocks have Kony Ealy falling out of the first.

Comment

Only bad teams do "crazy" things on draft day

Comment

If they draft a QB in the 1st then you might as well just gut the roster and rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                                X