Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that the FA has filled up the gaps ,could the stage be set to draft a TE and QB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Now that the FA has filled up the gaps ,could the stage be set to draft a TE and QB?

    I think with the major concerns addressed we have the luxury of drafting Best Available and i think TE and QB might be on the radar early , any thoughts?

  • #2
    You always do this.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    Comment


    • #3
      Not a QB.
      Maybe after next season, definitely not this year.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Not a QB.
        Maybe after next season, definitely not this year.
        well reese did say he was open to it, also i could see a DE or C also early. i think if a QB lands to us reese will not be afraid to pull the trigger. he has gone great addressing other needs all FA period.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
          You always do this.
          Do what?

          Comment


          • #6
            Trade Eli and the 12th pick to Houston for Andre Johnson and their pick. Select Johnny manziel or Blake bortles. Do you make that deal harooni?
            If you respect others, they will respect you.

            Comment


            • #7
              QB, is the last thing we need THIS year. We have more needs than you think.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                Trade Eli and the 12th pick to Houston for Andre Johnson and their pick. Select Johnny manziel or Blake bortles. Do you make that deal harooni?
                nah i dont think so, not a johnny football fan myself. , cant trade eli just yet.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by radar-ray View Post
                  QB, is the last thing we need THIS year. We have more needs than you think.
                  well we got our mlb , rb and our olb , we could use a TE and a DE im sure we will draft those , if a QB worth taking high on the board lands to us i see us pulling the trigger. mind you i dont expect us to go out of the way looking for one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think we need to go DL at some point in the draft, Tuck and Joseph are pretty big losses.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                      Do what?
                      lol you know what
                      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                        I think we need to go DL at some point in the draft, Tuck and Joseph are pretty big losses.
                        the way our scouting dept and reese spot De's one cant be worried about that, we will get the next pass rusher, they have the eye, even that schobel guy whatever his name was , probably would have been good pass rusher.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                          well reese did say he was open to it, also i could see a DE or C also early. i think if a QB lands to us reese will not be afraid to pull the trigger. he has gone great addressing other needs all FA period.
                          It would be a dumb trigger to pull at this time.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            It would be a dumb trigger to pull at this time.
                            so i take it you didnt care for moving up and drafting Nas? lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              so we can draft the Best Athlete Player now?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X