Life After Eli is Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life After Eli is Now

The Pats are thinking about it with Brady and Eli aint Brady. If Johnny football or Taji Boyd drops to the Giants we better take one of them.

Isn't this why they drafted Nassib?
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

He's not the answer. His own college coach didn't draft him.

Comment

I like turtles.

Comment

Please tell me you didn't just say Tajh Boyd.
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
            Isn't this why they drafted Nassib?
            It's the reason, whether it's Nassib or someone yet to be identified. That ship has left the pier
            Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-14-2014, 07:38 PM.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by 323232 View Post
              He's not the answer. His own college coach didn't draft him.
              He means that process has already started
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The Pats are thinking about it with Brady and Eli aint Brady. If Johnny football or Taji Boyd drops to the Giants we better take one of them.
                By putting the name Taj Boyd in your post , it automatically qualifies you for the Troll master of the year award !

Comment

Tajh Boyd just like Russell Wilson is a winner. He's a good QB but he wins bro.

Comment

Eli had his run. We have to get younger. RG3, Andrew Luck, Russel Wilson, Kaepernick, Newton. those guys are the future of this league. That kid Teddy Bridgewater and Johnny Manziel too but Tajh Boyd might be the best of the bunch. We can also lose every game this year and get Jemeis Winston.

Comment

Give Eli a solid line, let him make another run, and at the same time, let's hope Nassib is the guy down the road.

I swear, sometimes I forget Eli is a 2 Time SB MVP........ people talk about him like he's Dan Pastorini.
                      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

If we went from Eli Manning to Tajh Boyd, I'd seriously consider rooting for the Jets

Comment

I'd rather draft Garopolo and let Nassib and Garopolo fight it out in a yr or 2 for the starting QB positon.

Comment

Tajh Boyd just like Russell Wilson is a winner. He's a good QB but he wins bro.
                            So was Kellen Moore, Case Keenum, Colt McCoy, Tim Tebow etc etc.. I watched plenty of Boyd and I'm not buying him at all. He was throwing to DeAndre Hopkins, Sammy Watkins, Martavis Bryant, Mike Williams and other specimens over there. I've seen him get away with plenty of throws that won't fly at the next level.

Boyd won't even go early in the draft. I guessing somewhere in the 4th.
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                              If we went from Eli Manning to Tajh Boyd, I'd seriously consider rooting for the Jets
                              Ewwwwww

Comment

Working...
                              X