Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't draft Ebron, bad omen!

David Hamilton ‏@DavidHamiltonTV now
    Ebron jokes with #Giants scout that he's in the groove now. "Don't turn your back now. Don't want to miss this"...then drops 3rd pass of day

On top of having questionable hands, he sounds like a tool

Comment

Draft Insider Tony Pauline reports that UNC TE Eric Ebron "did not look good" at his Pro Day.
      "Told Eric Ebron/TE/North Carolina did not look good at pro-day...dropped a number of passes and generally looked poor in drills," Pauline tweeted. Ebron is a player with natural hands who has the ability to make spectacular catches with ease, but his hands just aren’t as good as publicized with a 11.43% drop rate, which should not be overlooked. With that being said, Ebron should still be the first tight end prospect off the board in this years draft.

Source: Tony Pauline on Twitter

Comment

He's had dropsies his entire career

Comment

Interesting. I don't know if i'd pass on him, but this certainly has soured me on him a bit. I may lean in the direction of Mike Evans and Aaron Donald for sure now. I've always wanted Donald the most, if you put a gun to my head anyways, but Ebron and Evans are the other 2 on my wish list(i like others as well, just these are my top3). I might move Anthony Barr into Ebron's spot now and make my top 3 DOnald, Evans, and Barr...

Comment

All you Ebron lovers will see the light eventually. TE is not our need, especially at 12.
            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
              But he looks so good dropping them! lol

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                Yep, always had not good hands...

Still don't want him at 12

Comment

Foot in mouth moment? Sounds like a Giants player to me.

Comment

I don't like the ****y attitude with the scout. I know these guys are trying to keep it loose and joke around, but I'm more interested in seeing these guys act profesionally in these situations. I think this was one of the reasons Damontre Moore fell as far as he did. He looked like an immature jerk when he did that show with Steve Mariucci on NFL Network. Teams get turned off by that kind of nonsense.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      But he looks so good dropping them! lol
                      He had a great practice....
                      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

seems almost like he was joking with the Giants scout on purpose knowing that we need a TE badly and wanting to come here. we will see. i wouldnt be upset with the pick if the Giants took him at 12, but hes also not my #1 choice there either

Comment

Isnt he from NJ? Local kid?

He certainly sounds like a Giant. Talk is Priceless, Dont play the game right... or something like that.

Comment

Whatever, guys still a stud and you guys will all be kissing his butt if joins big blue or whoever we take at 12.
                            2017 Draft Wishlist:
                            1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                            2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                            3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                            4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                            5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                            6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                            7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                            "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              . TE is not our need
                              Hope to God you're not a doctor, terrible at diagnosing problems.
                              2017 Draft Wishlist:
                              1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                              2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                              3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                              4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                              5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                              6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                              7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                              "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                              - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X