• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DT in the 1st and DE in the 2nd.

Comment

BPA, they should draft for position only if they trade up (Nassib?) IMO

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
        Ealy seems like one of those guys that front offices would rank higher than the media/fanbase. I could see him go anywhere from 10-20 easily.
        I think so too.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
          I know it seems like the movie Groundhog Day but we may be looking at a DE again in the 1st round.
          JPP coming off another injury and Kiwi in the final year of his contract, Moore showing speed but not enough strength last year and a little spindly for the position.

No matter what our 1st pick is shaping up as an OT, DE or TE I think.
          Perhaps if a game changing WR is available we might go there as well.

It still feels like a DE or OT to me.

Thoughts?
          They just improved the DE rotation by signing Ayers to a two year deal.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            They just improved the DE rotation by signing Ayers to a two year deal.
            Was just about to report this.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Was just about to report this.
              Things are coming together.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Shazier ?
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

IDK man with all of the "D" we've brought in during this off-season I think they go after this young cat from Michigan.I've read that O-line can be had in the 2nd and 3rd rounds but me personally would love Barr at 12 but I don't see it happening even if he's there.If I had to guess it would be either O or D tackle

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...s-luke-kuechly

Chris Borland is a flash around the edge. I like this kid. Seems to be below everyone's radar. We need speed on the edge and most of the top 3 or 4 guys in the draft I think will be gone before we pick. imo

Comment

Originally posted by cornerback30 View Post
                      IDK man with all of the "D" we've brought in during this off-season I think they go after this young cat from Michigan.I've read that O-line can be had in the 2nd and 3rd rounds but me personally would love Barr at 12 but I don't see it happening even if he's there.If I had to guess it would be either O or D tackle
                      The criminal from michigan, you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...s-luke-kuechly

Chris Borland is a flash around the edge. I like this kid. Seems to be below everyone's radar. We need speed on the edge and most of the top 3 or 4 guys in the draft I think will be gone before we pick. imo
                        i like borland but not before the 3rd round. Resigning Beason means this guy doesn't have a spot on the team. If they picked him at 12 my TV would definitely be in danger.

Comment

the signing of Ayers makes me think they will take evans or trade down. get to mid 20's and take Shazier i really like this kid at Will and feel like he could be a play maker.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant303 View Post
                            i like borland but not before the 3rd round. Resigning Beason means this guy doesn't have a spot on the team. If they picked him at 12 my TV would definitely be in danger.
                            Definitely. I agree no way in 12. I like Shazier as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                              I know it seems like the movie Groundhog Day but we may be looking at a DE again in the 1st round.
                              JPP coming off another injury and Kiwi in the final year of his contract, Moore showing speed but not enough strength last year and a little spindly for the position.

No matter what our 1st pick is shaping up as an OT, DE or TE I think.
                              Perhaps if a game changing WR is available we might go there as well.

It still feels like a DE or OT to me.

Thoughts?
                              Can't have enough pass rushers on the team! Even with Ayers signing.

Also worried about Beatty, don't know how long it will take him to get back either. Think you could make a case to go either way...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                                Can't have enough pass rushers on the team! Even with Ayers signing.

Also worried about Beatty, don't know how long it will take him to get back either. Think you could make a case to go either way...
                                I think you can easily make the case for not drafting an OT early.

Beatty can't be cut. So he will be on the team. Either you sit a guy making 7 mil on the bench, or you sit the first round rookie OT

Neither benefits the team this year.

Pass rushers at least you can rotate. Nobody rotates OL

Comment

Working...
                                X