DE in the first round?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    You singled out rappers and a couple of black athletes and called them thugs, and your comments on Canada only build on your previous post
    Haha, dude I said musicians, rappers, athletes, families and video games, but please, just pull out what u wanna hear.. If u knew me you'd know I'm the least racist person there is. I have family members of all ethnicities. You're a clown for even saying that. I thought maybe thug mite mean something diff were u are from. Done talking w u about this, you're obviously a touchy person who jumps to conclusions.. Peace
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
      We should not judge on something alleged. Regardless.

If he was never alleged of doing anything, there would be 50 more threads in favor of drafting Lewan.

Alleged, is the key here. Not Charged. Not convicted. Not arrested. Nothing proven in a court of law.
      If he threatened that girl as alleged (shouldn't be too tough to prove, since he supposedly did it by text) do you want him on your team?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
        If he threatened that girl as alleged (shouldn't be too tough to prove, since he supposedly did it by text) do you want him on your team?
        A text, really....what a crime ?

Yes I would want him on my team.
        Last edited by BigBlueBoricua; 04-05-2014, 07:13 PM.
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Ive said for a while in other threads that Lewans an idiot and thug and don't want him for off the field issues if what he allegedly did turns out to be true. Although stupid Gurujot turned this into a racism thing, it's simply about players being a-holes off the field. Just like I wouldn't want a racist punk like riley cooper in blue, got that Gurujot?

If Lewan really texted rape threats, it's a bad move and risk for a 12 pick.. If he's innocent i still don't know if we need OT in the first but i guess I would trust our FO.
          Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 04-05-2014, 01:32 PM.
          2017 Draft Wishlist:
          1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
          2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
          3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
          4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
          5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
          6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
          7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
          "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
          - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Unless its Clowney there's no way we are taking a 4-3 DE at 12. We're better off waiting until the 2nd or 3rd rd to get a Kareem Martin or Crichton. I never remember a draft being this bad for D-ends. Besides Clowney there's not anyone who's worth a first rd pick. Maybe Ealy, but I'm not crazy about him at all.

Comment

I like Ealy but better off waiting for Kareem Martin or go for Will Clarke in the 4th

Comment

Uh, yes. Threatening to rape a girl in a text is actually a crime (in addition to being mind-numbingly stupid).

Glad that you find that acceptable. I'd bet that the Giants FO doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by TommyMc View Post
                  I like Ealy but better off waiting for Kareem Martin or go for Will Clarke in the 4th
                  I like Ealy as a trade back option... Not so much at #12

Comment

Thats actually a pretty serious crime. That shows he's got serious character issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                      Uh, yes. Threatening to rape a girl in a text is actually a crime (in addition to being mind-numbingly stupid).

Glad that you find that acceptable. I'd bet that the Giants FO doesn't
                      I will supress my opinion until the proof is revealed in a court of law. If he truly did this, then let him burn, because there is no forgiveness because I am also a parent. I read the police reports, why was he not arrested ? Never was he arrested. This kid all his life only had a few parking/speeding tickets and comes from a very decent grounded family. All I can say is that I will not judge, that is what the courts are for.
                      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post
                        I know it seems like the movie Groundhog Day but we may be looking at a DE again in the 1st round.
                        JPP coming off another injury and Kiwi in the final year of his contract, Moore showing speed but not enough strength last year and a little spindly for the position.

No matter what our 1st pick is shaping up as an OT, DE or TE I think.
                        Perhaps if a game changing WR is available we might go there as well.

It still feels like a DE or OT to me.

Thoughts?
                        You never know with JR's affinity for pass rusher but I do feel there's more value or BPA in other positions with the 12th pick.
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                          I will supress my opinion until the proof is revealed in a court of law. If he truly did this, then let him burn, because there is no forgiveness because I am also a parent. I read the police reports, why was he not arrested ? Never was he arrested. This kid all his life only had a few parking/speeding tickets and comes from a very decent grounded family. All I can say is that I will not judge, that is what the courts are for.
                          Except that when I asked you a few posts ago if you would want this guy on your team IF it turns out that he actually did what he was alleged to have done
                          you said "Yes".

Quite obviously, if he didn't actually do it, then there is no issue.

Comment

Working...
                          X