X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald, Evans, Ebron, Lewan, Barr & Zack Martin.. These are the big 6 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by ixiion View Post
      Right, but... say Reese goes true BPA at 12 and picks Gilbert, while Evans is still on the board. Typically I agree with JR going BPA no matter what (it's how he picked up JPP after all), but...

Wouldn't that situation annoy you? I mean, yay CB, but... not yay that we passed on a possibly amazing WR that is a mix of BPA+need.
      If both those players are on the board I think he'd take Evans. BPA and need.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by Roswell777 View Post
        I don"t care which position player we draft as long as its that guy Barr from UCLA lol. We need an edge rusher from the LB position that can also cover the TE. We've needed that since Armstead retired.
        Mitchel did really well in that row. Only for one season though.

Comment

evans, ebron or barr !

Comment

Originally posted by WinterIsComing View Post
            (Which we all know happened when Tampa jumped in front of us to draft Doug Martin).
            No, we do not know that. Since the entire premise of this thread seems based on this opinion, it becomes kinda stupid to debate any further.
            sigpic

Comment

No one predicts whats the pick every year. The giants will surprise us again. I'm thinking Taylor Lewan, Ha Ha Clinton, or even the wildcard Kony Ealy.

Comment

Originally posted by evojutsu View Post
                No one predicts whats the pick every year. The giants will surprise us again. I'm thinking Taylor Lewan, Ha Ha Clinton, or even the wildcard Kony Ealy.
                If HaHa is the pick, I'll never post at this site again. I might have to put that last sentence in my sig as a reminder because I plan on honoring it if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                  If HaHa is the pick, I'll never post at this site again. I might have to put this in my sig as a reminder because I plan on honoring it if it happens.
                  Haha..

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    Haha..
                    Not funny.

Comment

Not funny.
                      I don't think you have to worry about a Haha pick.. I really don't see it happening

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                        I don't think you have to worry about a Haha pick.. I really don't see it happening
                        Me either. It just truly wouldn't be funny if "HaHa" was their pick. That would upset me more than any pick I can remember in recent history.

Comment

Me either. It just truly wouldn't be funny if "HaHa" was their pick. That would upset me more than any pick I can remember in recent history.
                          with Rolle, Hill, Stevie, Demps and Cooper Taylor.. I think we're pretty good at safety..

Comment

Great scenario to be in. Lots of possibilities at 12th if you ask me, even more when you think there's always someone that slides in every draft out of the top 10.
                            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                            X