Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geno Atkins, Vernon Davis, or Alshon Jeffrey? Who Would You Rather Have On This Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Evans is more like a Vincent Jackson type imo.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
      Mike Evans is more like a Vincent Jackson type imo.
      I also agree that despite Jeffery being a fine NFL player, Evans is a better prospect coming out.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DT2012 View Post
        Atkins and Melton are both a good 15lbs heavier at least.
        Atkins was 7 lbs bigger than Donald when he first came into the league. Melton came in at 270lbs when he was drafted.

Comment

Give me anyone of them. Evans will be a great in the nfl and open up Cruz tremendously and is a tall red zone threat and will fight Dbacks for the long balls. With the Davis signing at TE,people can stop worrying about blocking plays and Ebron would put the icing on the cake and just like Evans take pressure off the other receivers while being a constant down the field threat as well as a huge red zone target. Donald's a beast and contrary to what forum members say, I believe the tape and scouts/analysts who say his size is a non factor and his strength is a dominating factor. The only guy I'd add to the list is Barr, just because of his athleticism and upside. I have no worries he'd adjust to a 4-3 w no problem, as he made the move to defense only two years ago and is a fast learner and versatile athlete.
          2017 Draft Wishlist:
          1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
          2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
          3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
          4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
          5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
          6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
          7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
          "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
          - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Geno Atkins.

Comment

Geno Atkins or Alshon Jeffrey

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                Geno Atkins and its not really close, with what we have on our team right now. Jeffery would be 2nd and Davis 3rd.
                How can you say that when our TE position was awful last year?
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                  How can you say that when our TE position was awful last year?
                  Because our passrush can also be nonexistant. An elite passrusher will have always more value than a TE.

Comment

When I was saying BPA, I am saying whoever the Giants have as listed BPA at that time of their pick. If its EVANS, EBRON, DONALD

Comment

Geno atkins. no discussion

Comment

Originally posted by strahantuck1 View Post
                        I think that's a fair way of breaking down the upside of drafting Aaron Donald, Eric Ebron, or Mike Evans.
                        Is take them in order you posed the question, although Vernon might be great in our new look offense (have to wait and see what it looks like )

Comment

Working...
                        X