Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading Up

    I know this is a deep draft and there are many good players. But is there a player out there other then Clowney worth TRADING UP for?

  • #2
    Mack

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by drewz View Post
      Mack
      Mack scares me. He could easily be another aaron curry.

      Projecting non pass rushers as pass rushers makes me really nervous

      Comment


      • #4
        Sammy Watkins is worth trading up for as well.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          Mack scares me. He could easily be another aaron curry.

          Projecting non pass rushers as pass rushers makes me really nervous
          28.5 sacks in 4 years and hes not a pass rusher?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
            Mack scares me. He could easily be another aaron curry.

            Projecting non pass rushers as pass rushers makes me really nervous
            Curry admitted he played with no heart and then blew his knee out and was never the same, the only thing these two have in common is being a LB projected to go in the top 10 of round 1. Who do you like at 12 Slip? I've seen you put a lot of guys down, which is fine, but haven't seen who u like for us. Just curious.
            2017 Draft Wishlist:
            1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
            2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
            3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
            4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
            5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
            6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
            7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

            sigpic
            "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
            - Homer J. Simpson

            Comment


            • #7
              Mack and Watkins are two "can't miss" talents that in the right circumstances would be worth trading up for; HOWEVER, I would not trade up this year as the cost to get any one of those guys would be significant. The better move if your looking for a need - value pick is to trade down if you can find someone willing to trade with you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Wouldn't trade up for anyone. After the first 3-4 picks, the talent level is pretty constant well past 12.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Johnny Football!!


                  just kidding, can you imagine, hehe.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If he falls to 12, I'd have no problem with the Giants taking him.

                    I wouldn't waste 2 picks on him though. You only do that for guys like Sinorice Moss or Ramses Barden.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
                      28.5 sacks in 4 years and hes not a pass rusher?
                      Yes. He's a blitzer. Similar to Dion Jordan last year.

                      They aren't guys who line up against a tackle and go after the QB. At least not often.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        Yes. He's a blitzer. Similar to Dion Jordan last year.

                        They aren't guys who line up against a tackle and go after the QB. At least not often.
                        i agree, but why do you say projected as a pass rusher when when hes not? isnt he projected as a LB not as a DE?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
                          i agree, but why do you say projected as a pass rusher when when hes not? isnt he projected as a LB not as a DE?
                          If you are taking a LB top 5 he better be a pass rusher.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                            If you are taking a LB top 5 he better be a pass rusher.
                            im still lost here..hes shown he can rush the passer though so i dont see the downplay on Mack as a top 5 LB.

                            and im not saying he should be a top 5, i think top 10 yeah and absolutely top 15, all im saying is hes shown he can rush the passer

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                              If he falls to 12, I'd have no problem with the Giants taking him.

                              I wouldn't waste 2 picks on him though. You only do that for guys like Sinorice Moss or Ramses Barden.
                              and Nassib

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X