No announcement yet.

Strick's All-Sleeper Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it. Big fan of LaDamian Washington, Shembo and Steen.

I don't know where Aron Murray ranks but I have him on my sleeper list if he gets healthy. He put up some good numbers in the SEC , I don't know if they had star receivers to inflate his stats but he did run a pro style offense and performed great in clutch situations.

Comment

Originally posted by blu_buddha View Post
      I like it. Big fan of LaDamian Washington, Shembo and Steen.

I don't know where Aron Murray ranks but I have him on my sleeper list if he gets healthy. He put up some good numbers in the SEC , I don't know if they had star receivers to inflate his stats but he did run a pro style offense and performed great in clutch situations.
      Thanks man I appreciate it. Murray has a 4th-5th round projection of CBS Sports. I like him and Mettenberger as mid round guys. I would have put them on the list but they were a little too high ranked for what I was planning on doing. I do think they are fairly under the radar. Murray more than Mettenberger
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
        As a Miami Canes fan, Henderson has all the talent in the world to be special. He is as lazy as they come and I do not think he will ever put in the work to reach his potential. Worth a shot in the 5th though.
        damn thats disheartening to hear I like him as a prospect and he had a good showing at the combine, his size/frame is rare. I know he has some red flags, but when you say lazy what details can you give us?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
        @Katdaddyjay 17h
        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Well, he was suspended multiple times to begin with. When eligible to return, he began the season as a backup to Jon Feliciano or as an extra down lineman here and there. He didn't get back into the starting lineup until Feliciano had to move to LG. Even prior to these things surfacing, I always thought he was an overrated player.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
            Well, he was suspended multiple times to begin with. When eligible to return, he began the season as a backup to Jon Feliciano or as an extra down lineman here and there. He didn't get back into the starting lineup until Feliciano had to move to LG. Even prior to these things surfacing, I always thought he was an overrated player.
            So you're thinking late 6th-UFA?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
            @Katdaddyjay 17h
            @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
            http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
              So you're thinking late 6th-UFA?
              Well, if you read above, I think his potential varies per team. I think a team that runs power man will take him earlier. We still don't know what McAdoo will run, only using GB as a guessed reference. They did use more man blocking wrinkles, but they still did it with smaller tackles who can move. If that's the case, I probably wouldn't touch Henderson at all in the draft.

Comment

BigBlueBeatsU you should make one of these. You seem to know quite a few sleepers man!
                sigpic

Comment

Nice Work , you always make quality products.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
                    Nice Work , you always make quality products.
                    Thanks man I appreciate it. I'm gonna check out the sleepers you listed more later today. The RB intrigues me!
                    sigpic

Comment

Im making one now, and ikr that Rb looks really talented.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
                        Im making one now, and ikr that Rb looks really talented.
                        Awesome! Yeah the RB looks like he has all the tools you would want from a RB. Might be a solid UDFA! I have no idea where he is projected lol
                        sigpic
                        ________________________________________________________
                        Mock Draft
                        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                        ________________________________________________________
                        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Working...
                        X