Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the surprise players that will fall?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the surprise players that will fall?

Who do y'all think will drop? Every year I feel there's a player or two that are ranked as top 5/10 talent but drop to late first round or even later.

I have a couple names but wanted to hear y'alls thoughts.
    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
    Garrett Bolles - OT
    David Njoku - TE
    Zach Cunningham - OLB

Lewan is the only one I can think of because his names in the paper and not for being a class act. Doubt he falls that much, but I can see him out of the top 10. Gonna depend a lot on how the QBs get treated too.
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Bridgewater, because of his bad pro day. Teams that need a QB will regret it. I see Bortles and Manziel going before him.

Comment

I think Lewan goes at 13. Would be possible trade bait if someone wants to go to 12 to pick ahead of the Rams. My guess would be any of the QBs, most likely Manziel.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
          I think Lewan goes at 13. Would be possible trade bait if someone wants to go to 12 to pick ahead of the Rams. My guess would be any of the QBs, most likely Manziel.
          I think if anything Johnny's pro day put him in the top 10
          2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
          "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
          - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Ealy falls out of round 1

Comment

Clowney's going to fall all the way to 12 (ok, I'll wake up now)

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                I think if anything Johnny's pro day put him in the top 10
                I don't see how it does. Most of the questions regarding his game can't be answered at a pro day where there are no defenders or gameplan.

Comment

I don't see how it does. Most of the questions regarding his game can't be answered at a pro day where there are no defenders or gameplan.
                  He was dropping bombs right into Evans hands, obviously there's no defenders but it showed his arm strength and accuracy. I'm no scout but if I were I'd think that performance would only help his stock
                  2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
                  - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

That's the power of a pro day or combine. For some reason, a player in skin tight shorts running around can make or break a player. I think Bortles and Manziel go top 10. Bridgewater I am not sure of. I do however, think Bridgewater is the better QB, but his bad pro day cost him a ton of money.

Comment

I really think Barr drops out of the top 15/20

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                        +1 really could see this
                        sigpic
                        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                        ________________________________________________________
                        Mock Draft
                        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                          +1 really could see this
                          that's a 10-4

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                            Mack goes early and I don't see TN passing him at 11. I could even see Detroit taking him at the 10 spot. Also, Pitt at 15 doesn't have anyone besides Jones since Worilds has yet to resign. I'd be ecstatic w him at 12, tons of potential, can easily switch to the 4-3, runs a 4.44, and only played defense for 2 years, imagine him in 2 more. Also has room to build his frame, sounded like a great kid in his interviews, what's not to like?
                            Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 04-08-2014, 01:20 PM.
                            2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
                            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                              Mack goes early and I don't see TN passing him at 11. I could even see Detroit taking him at the 10 spot. Also, Pitt at 15 doesn't have anyone besides Jones since Worilds has yet to resign. I'd be ecstatic w him at 12, tons of potential, can easily switch to the 4-3, runs a 4.44, and only played defense for 2 years, imagine him in 2 more. Also has room to build his frame, sounded like a great kid in his interviews, what's not to like?
                              I always thought of him as more of a 3-4 guy. I haven't seen him in coverage a whole lot in his tape. He is new to defense so there is room to grow. Good athlete who can rush the passer as well. I don't want Sintim 2.0 though so that worries me a bit but good talent no doubt
                              sigpic
                              S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                              Mock Draft
                              1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                              4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                              6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Working...
                              X