X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen Robinson WR Penn St Pro Day

Gil Brandt @Gil_Brandt
    Follow
    WR Allen Robinson having big day at #PennState pro day. 42 VJ, 11 BJ, sub-4.5 40. Stock will be up after today. #NFLDraft
    12:07 PM - 8 Apr 2014

Definitely an intriguing guy if he is there in the 2nd when we are in the clock!
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

jesussss. i was actually justtt mentioning to some of my friends yesterday why has no one mentioned him he had a good year last year and is projected 2nd round. my friends who watch Big Ten were like big ten was a joke last year he did it vs crappy competition. i told them either way its still a big name conference and he put up 97 catches and 1400 yards as a junior last year. plus hes clearly crazy athletic

wouldnt mind him in round 2 for the gmen

Comment

big fan

Comment

I dont get it....

"Hey look, that guy had an awesome pro day! Id take him much earlier now!"

I like Robinson, but not because of a pro day. Its because he was 1-2 round matial during the year. He can play.

I could see a team like the Pats / Seahawks getting him late round 1, or Jags / Rams early 2nd. Either way, he wont make it to our 2nd round pick unless we move up.
        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          I dont get it....

I like Robinson, but not because of a pro day. Its because he was 1-2 round matial during the year. He can play.

I could see a team like the Pats / Seahawks getting him late round 1, or Jags / Rams early 2nd. Either way, he wont make it to our 2nd round pick unless we move up.
          when you consider all the WR talent this year.. I think there's a 50/50 chance Robinson is there in the 2nd

Comment

I do like him. I'd take him before Benjamin.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              I dont get it....

I like him for what he did on the field. I posted this because I was surprised by some of those numbers. Ebron and Robinson would be sick in the 1st and 2nd round
              sigpic
              S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
              6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

I want this guy on our team

Comment

I been talking about this guy for months, big penn state fan and this dude was a monster on the field. He flat out goes up and gets the ball

Comment

He would be an amazing second round pick if he lasts that long.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

I like Robinson but i believe he ran a 4.6 before this. And looks slow on tape. Prefer Matthews from Vanderbilt or Cooks from OSU.

Comment

Originally posted by PUGH72 View Post
                        I like Robinson but i believe he ran a 4.6 before this. And looks slow on tape. Prefer Matthews from Vanderbilt or Cooks from OSU.
                        Right there with you. I am on the Jordan Matthews bandwagon. Especially since Evans will most likely be gone by 12.
                        SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

Cooks is another slot guy though IMO. I love what he could do, but he would be in the same position as Cruz... We need the outside physical WR.
                          Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                            I like him for what he did on the field. I posted this because I was surprised by some of those numbers. Ebron and Robinson would be sick in the 1st and 2nd round
                            i agree. i would be happy with Ebron then Robinson then like a Center/DE 3rd and 4th rounds

Comment

Jerry Rice and Anquan Boldin ran 4.71 40 times. and dont take this as saying Robinson will be as good as either of these guys, because im not. im just saying a slow 40 time doesnt mean as much if you can run good routes and have strong hands, plus his leaping ability helps too. atleast IMO 40 time doesnt mean as much if you can do the rest above average

Comment

Working...
                              X