X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=TCHOF;1153238]
    Originally posted by King Sully View Post
    His health scares the **** out of

Pretty sure that we wouldn't pick him without a sign-off from our medical people.

Does anyone have a link to an explanation of exactly what physical problems everyone is getting all hot and bothered over?
    I can't find the source I originally read but here's one..
    http://nflmocks.com/2014/02/22/repor...y-health-wise/

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
      cause he's an emotional guy
      because if we were picking 23rd... i would be okay with this, but since we are picking 12th... the value isnt there

Comment

Funny - Giants fans calling for a LB in the first forever and will rip the pick if we take Mosley in the first

Comment

Originally posted by luni View Post
          because if we were picking 23rd... i would be okay with this, but since we are picking 12th... the value isnt there
          Maybe our plan is to trade back, and pick him?
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Word on the street is if Bortles is there at 12, the Giants would consider it. Of course, this is ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS RIGHT NOW.

Comment

The value isnt there according to who?

Mayock has him ranked at 11. Daniel Jeremiah has him at 8.

Assuming we are comfortable with his medical, it is not a ridiculous pick at 12
              Last edited by TCHOF; 05-07-2014, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                Funny - Giants fans calling for a LB in the first forever and will rip the pick if we take Mosley in the first
                The ironing

Comment

Lol I was thinking this too, like Reese will say "finally they will love me for drafting a linebacker!"

Comment

Alabama guys scare me, they seem to be so well coached that they are almost at their best coming out of college and have little room for improvement left. Plus they are asked to do so much many of them seem banged up going into the draft. Trent Richardson springs to mind.

Comment

truth

Comment

You really aren't in shock I'm thinking
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Not worth it especially when we have more pressing needs. Next year maybe

Comment

Not worth it especially when we have more pressing needs. Next year maybe
                            Again . . . Not worth it according to who?

Comment

With the 12th pick in round 2....CJ Mosley
                              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                                With the 12th pick in round 2....CJ Mosley

Comment

Working...
                                X