Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Jerry you were doing so well, and then you do this to us

Comment

• Nice pick for the Rams. Him and Stacy should be a solid tandem.

Safe to say Pead is done.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Rams loving us..lol We grab Beckum, 2secs later they grab Aaron Donald.. We grab Bromley, they grab Tre Mason..lol

Comment

• Jerry reach is 3-3 so far.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
          Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

• Mayock called him a run stuffer 2 down DT. Not what the Giants need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
              Jerry reach is 3-3 so far.
              The only reach so far is Bromley. The other two went where expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                Bromley??? Oh well. Guess I have to hit Google and look this guy up.
                Seems we have to do this a lot. We seem to always seem to be behind in the draft. We don't take take the bigger names ( Mason who just went to rams ) because it's to soon to get that certain guy but they all are gone by the time it comes back around. Seems were always a round behind
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                  Right position, wrong guy. Will Sutton would have been my choice.
                  Bromley is more of a run stuffer, no?

My guess the Giants aren't trying to relive the days of giving up 4-5 YPC to opposing running backs

Comment

• yeah we need a pass rushing DT not a run stopper but i swear bromley had liek 10 sacks

Comment

• Donald/Robinson/Swanson or OBJ/Richburg/Bromley?
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Nice pick for the Rams. Him and Stacy should be a solid tandem.

Safe to say Pead is done.
                        Yeah good pick for the Rams. I remember when Pead was a favorite of some posters a couple years back.

Comment

• Maybe Bromely will be our Chris Snee reach of a pick. They obviously were high on him cause they got the pick in pretty fast.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
                            yeah we need a pass rushing DT not a run stopper but i swear bromley had liek 10 sacks
                            he did

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              Rams loving us..lol We grab Beckum, 2secs later they grab Aaron Donald.. We grab Bromley, they grab Tre Mason..lol
                              Makes you sick to your stomach doesn't it. We now have to watch Mason rip up the league knowing we passed over him. Donald to
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                                Mayock called him a run stuffer 2 down DT. Not what the Giants need.
                                what? That's exactly what the Giant's need. Our Run D wasn't great last year. We have a solid secondary, now we need some run D to fill the holes in our line. Our D is going to be scary this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X