***OFFICIAL DAY 2 DRAFT THREAD***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***OFFICIAL DAY 2 DRAFT THREAD***

Let's try to allow everyone to express their opinions without personal attacks and vulgarities being the order of the day.

We are asking everyone not to mention who has been picked until it's announced at the podium by Roger Goodell or a surrogate.

Thanks.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 05-09-2014, 07:05 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Wheres the other draft day thread? DOnt we usually just make one giant one?

Comment

It's harder for those navigating via mobil devices. The first round is over,w e all know what happened.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Tell em how it is RF lol

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          It's harder for those navigating via mobil devices. The first round is over,w e all know what happened.
          Nah, come to the other one Roanoke. Its awesome and its fun to read at the end.. It needs some Roanoke flavor in there as well.. Forget this thread... You should lock this one so no one gets confused.

Comment

ASJ and Daquan Jones for me...

LETS GO GIANTS!!!

Comment

oh how funny it would be if the texans take david carr's brother.

Comment

You locked the other one? Why would you do that? Just because your not home? Thats messed up.

Comment

Thread ninja by roa. He just traded up and selected this thread right b4 everyone else.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll be surprised if we don't take O-line or TE with the next pick

Comment

The people have been denied!

Comment

Originally posted by King Sully View Post
                        The people have been denied!
                        Its dumb. Its one thing to lock a thread when you have a good reason, but not when its just for your own benefit. Im boycotting the live draft thread that i've been part of for last 5yrs.. Peace!

Comment

ok ladies and gents, here we go!

Comment

I just realized I was reloading a locked thread lmao
                            sigpic
                            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                            ________________________________________________________
                            Mock Draft
                            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                            ________________________________________________________
                            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

well there goes a guard

Comment

Working...
                              X