Just for fun: 2015 NYG draft options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
    Perryman my wish guy is a missle. Funchess is a nice talent but a suspect hands and never plays TE.
    He will be a first rounder next year I bet.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

No mention of Cedric Reed DE Texas, ey? This guy makes me drewl thinking about him with JPP and DaMonster for the next 5-8yrs... 6ft 6in 259lbs.. Had 5 Forced Fumbles last yr alone, and was 1st team all Big12 in 2013, with those 5FF and 10sacks...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        No mention of Cedric Reed DE Texas, ey? This guy makes me drewl thinking about him with JPP and DaMonster for the next 5-8yrs... 6ft 6in 259lbs.. Had 5 Forced Fumbles last yr alone, and was 1st team all Big12 in 2013, with those 5FF and 10sacks...
        Haven't watched him at all. Didn't watch Texas because they were absolutely brutal this year lol. Sounds like a freak though!

You seen any of Randy Gregory DE Nebraska? He was 6'6 230 last year in his 1st yr at NEB (JUCO transfer) he played last year without really knowing the defense and was playing just off of athletic ability. This year he knows the defense and has gained some much needed weight. I am expecting him to go off next season
        sigpic
        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

May be a year too early, but Myles Jack was a lot of fun to watch. I really think being a former RB helps him play against the run. One of these years, they'll go LB early. One of these years.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
            May be a year too early, but Myles Jack was a lot of fun to watch. I really think being a former RB helps him play against the run. One of these years, they'll go LB early. One of these years.
            Barr and Jack were very fun to watch on that UCLA defense this year!
            sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
              Haven't watched him at all. Didn't watch Texas because they were absolutely brutal this year lol. Sounds like a freak though!

You seen any of Randy Gregory DE Nebraska? He was 6'6 230 last year in his 1st yr at NEB (JUCO transfer) he played last year without really knowing the defense and was playing just off of athletic ability. This year he knows the defense and has gained some much needed weight. I am expecting him to go off next season
              I haven't watched much either. Seen him a couple times when I had bets on the Texas game this past yr and he kinda stuck out to me... I then read up on him, and like what I here.. Obviously when you see 5FF in a season, you think either bigtime strength or in Osi's case, Speed.. Reed is very strong, and combines that with good athletic ability, with a nice long frame(which I love from my ends) to help him get the corner, and he uses his hands really well. I think he could put on another 5-10 lbs by next yr and that will help him even more come draft time.. He should have a huge 2014...Hes a good run defender as well.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                Jack is 1 of my favorite players looks like Patrick Willis

Comment

All I want is Todd Gurley. That's it.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                    I want Barkeveous Mingo. The Dend from LSU. I remember hearing good things about him coming in to LSU a few years back.
                    I am speechless.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                      I want Barkeveous Mingo. The Dend from LSU. I remember hearing good things about him coming in to LSU a few years back.
                      You are trolling us. No way... this is a real comment, absolutely refuse to believe this is a real comment…You're trolling us right?

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                        All I want is Todd Gurley. That's it.
                        He is such a beast thats what a first round RB looks like. All it takes is 1 injury though

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          He is such a beast thats what a first round RB looks like. All it takes is 1 injury though
                          sadly

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

You are trolling us. No way... this is a real comment, absolutely refuse to believe this is a real comment…You're trolling us right?
                            A Mingo type player is the missing piece to this defense. You know what player I liked on tape from 2012 but he didnt play this year and had off the field issues TCU DE/LB Devonte Fields.18.5 TFL and 10 sacks as a freshman

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              A Mingo type player is the missing piece to this defense. You know what player I liked on tape from 2012 but he didnt play this year and had off the field issues TCU DE/LB Devonte Fields.18.5 TFL and 10 sacks as a freshman
                              Don't know much about him, will have to look him up, what do you think about Kurits Drummond? he is a FS I would like for us to look into, every time I watches tape on Dennard this kid stood out to me. I think he is the best FS this coming year over Derron Smith

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

I think he, or a player like him would be excatly what our defense needs. I mean I think Moore can step up but I want a guy that has the potential to lead the NFL in sacks.
                                Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Comment

Working...
                                X